Introduction!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my second My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia fanfic! I know that I have not been updating or giving out stories as much as I would like to, but I have returned as best as I could with this new story!

Before we begin, I want to say that this is an Izuku x Oc fanfic, so it will follow the plot of the anime/manga. So, as custom, I do not own any of the BNHA characters, the plot, or anything else expect for my original character, Luna Hirose, her parents: Emiko and Damien, and her background information.

I also want to say that there will be a couple of other ships besides Luna x Izuku. Any ship hate will be prohibited and if you do not agree with any ship that I have written, please don't go bashing someone's ships or my own ships for the sake of your own ships.

So anyway, please enjoy this story that I have made not only for myself, but for everyone as well. I would also like to thank my Discord friends: Blizzard, Dustin, Zerina, Mika, Akuza, and Kyoko for helping me find the confidence to start this fanfic.

Please make sure to vote or comment to see more of this story, and don't forgot to share it amongst your friends as well. Anyway, please enjoy this story of Luna Hirose and Izuku Midoriya! Bye bye for now, my griffins!

 Anyway, please enjoy this story of Luna Hirose and Izuku Midoriya! Bye bye for now, my griffins!