HANNY Profile

HANNY Profile

HANNY is a Korean-American solo singer, songwriter and actress. She debuted on August 14, 2014 with mini album [Last Fantasy] under Big Hit Entertainment. On December 18th, 2015, Hanny has officially signed with the U.S. label Republic Records to promote her worldwide.

Fandom Name: Blueming
Official Fan Colors: Cobalt Blue, Gray & White

Hanny Official Accounts:
Instagram: @hanny.bighitofficial
Twitter: @hanny_twt
Facebook: hanny.official
Official website: hanny.ibighit.com
V Live: HANNY
YouTube: 박하늘 [HANNY official]
Official Fan Cafe: HANNY
TikTok: @hanny_official_bighit
Weverse: 🐰NINI🍯

HANNY Profile and Facts

Stage Name: Hanny (하니)Birth Name: Hanny Marie Park Korean Name: Park Haneul (박하늘) Birthday: October 4th, 1999Zodiac Sign: Libra Height: 171 cm Weight: 46

Birth Name: Hanny Marie Park
Korean Name: Park Haneul (박하늘)
Birthday: October 4th, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 171 cm
Weight: 46.7 kg
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: ESTP
Nationality: Korean-American
Representative Emoji: 🐰/🐢
Instagram: @sweet.as.hanny
Weibo: sweet.as.hanny
Youtube: sky.film
Spotify: Hanny Favorite Mix
Occupation: Singer, Actress, Model, Ambassador, Songwriter, Composer, Choreographer, Master of Ceremonies (MC), Producer, Designer, Businesswoman.

Hanny Facts:
- Hanny was born in Seoul before her family move to Los Angeles.
- Her father is Korean-American while her mom is Korean. She also has a twin brothers which is 6 years older then her.
- She have best background family. Her family's property and wealthy is top 10 around the world and top 1 in South Korea.
- She always be humble and nice to people despite her being hella rich. Early debut era, many people not know about her family background except her being niece to Bang Si Hyuk the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment.
- The middle name "Marie" is from her great-great-grandmother behalf her dad. Her dad put that since the twins inherited the "Lawrence".
- She own a brown male pomeranian name Teddy.
- She is christian. She would go to church with her mom when she got a free time.
- Her family own a private jet because her parents always travel around to handle a business. When they go on family trip, they using a private jet.
- Used to travel around the world with her grandparents. Her parents busy with works so she and her brothers follow their grandparents to travel around.
- Used to handle an aircraft. Her father teach her to handle it back then.
- Education: Harvard Westlake School, Hanlim Multi Art School (graduate in February 2018).
- She got the first rank in her class with amazing grades.
- She can speak fluently in English (95%), Korean (92%), Thailand (56%), Mandarin (55%), Japanese (80%).
- Her nickname "Korea's Voice", "Global IT Girl", "Nation's Daughter", "Nation's First Love", "Nation's Ideal Type", and "The Visual Goddess".
- She rejected a few times an offer from SM Entertainment's staff. She thought they are scammer and her mom doesn't allow her to talk to them.
- Try out an audition at YG Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, Cube Entertainment and she pass all three. She accepted an offer from JYP Entertainment.
- She join JYP Entertainment in 2011, training for approximately 3 years. Before she decided to move to Big Hit and debut there as soloist.
- She was born in golden spoon. She had everything she want yet she always be humble and work hard to get what she want. - She love to try different things like cooking, designing, composing, singing, dancing, model, figure skating, mcing and acting.
- When she got first payment, she treat all the staffs. That's why all the staff really adore her. She always be humble and respect to all of them .
- Her dreams actually is not being a singer at first but as a chef or continue as professional figure skating but she really enjoys singing and dancing so she decided to try out.
- Hanny used to be figure skating and she won a lot of medals as figure skating. Was popular since back then. Hanny said if she not into singing maybe she become athlete.
- She have a black belt in taekwondo, like do pilates and boxing. She really love sports.
- Close friends female: Blackpink, Twice, Red Velvet, Gfriend, (G)-idle's Miyeon, Itzy's Chaeryoung
- Close friends male: BTS, Seventeen's Dino, GOT7, NCT's Lucas, Mark, ASTRO's Rocky, Stray Kids' Bang Chan, Changbin, Han, TXT members, AB6IX's Daehwi and Kim Minhyuk (non-celebrity friend).
- Close friends soloist: Kim Chungha, Jeon Somi, Lee Chaeyeon.
- Hanny started 99 Liners group chat which included TWICE's Chaeyoung, Tzuyu RED VELVET's Yeri, STRAY KIDS' Changbin, SEVENTEEN's Dino, ASTRO's Rocky, TXT's Yeonjun.
- "3MIX+1" which is TWICE's Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and her.
- She also has a group chat with BLACKPINK members, she name their Kakao group as "4+1 Queenz".
- Hanny say on Vlive that she, Yeri and Minhyuk are being friends since middle school and they are so close with each other.
- Favorite colour is blue and white and favorite numbers is 104.
- Hanny really love to cooks. She trying almost every menus by learning from her grandparents and her mom. She really happy when people enjoy her cooks.
- She enjoyed choreography, composed, write a lyrics, play instruments. Can play any guitar, drum, piano, flute and keyboard.
- She is big eater and loves to sleep.
- She loves photography and taking pictures. She often takes pics of her friends.
- In 2018, she make her own instagram "@sweet.as.hanny". Now she has more than ±124million followers making her the most following kpop idol on instagram.
- On October 4, 2019, she opened her own YouTube channel "sky.film" to show her daily live. In July 2023, "sky.film" already reached ±15 million subscriber.
- She already earn $1million when she 17 years old.
- Hanny has her owns clothes brand "Marie Collection". She launch her brand in 2020 with Minhyuk.
- Hanny's net worth in 2022 amounts to be between $35-$50 million.
- Dating history: NCT's Ten (January 1, 2019 - May 25, 2019), Stray Kids' Bang Chan (since December 4, 2021 - present)
- She is the Dior fashion and beauty global ambassador/Hera global ambassador/Cartier global ambassador/Rolex ambassador/Gentle Monster global ambassador/Calvin Klein global ambassador/Jacquemus ambassador/L'Oréal ambassador/Dunst global ambassador/SK-II global ambassador/Aloyoga ambassador/Innisfree global ambassador/Sulwhasoo ambassador/Coca-cola ambassador/Chum Churum endorser and Adidas ambassador.
- She is the first kpop idol to be in cover of Korea's Top 6 magazines, such as ELLE magazines, Cosmopolitan magazines, Harper's Bazaar magazines, W magazines, Vogue Korea magazines, and Marie Claire magazines.
- She has appeared on the covers of numerous smaller magazines such as, Top Class, Dazed, Nylon Japan, Billboard, and High Cut.

Hanny's Ideal Type ; Someone who has a nice voice, can play any instrument, can cooks and eat really well, someone who smile and laughing a lot and can approach me and take care of me.

HANNY's Filmography
K-Drama
2019
1. Hotel del Luna (Jang Man Wol/main role)
2. At Eighteen (Yoo Soo-bin/main role)
3. The Tale of Nokdu (Yoo Eun-seo/main role)
2020
4. Start-Up (Seo Dal-Mi/main role)
5. The Penthouse: War in Life (Bae Ro-Na/support role)
2021
6. The Penthouse 2: War in Life (Bae Ro-Na/support role)
7. The Penthouse 3: War in Life (Bae Ro-Na/support role)
8. Our Beloved Summer (Kook Yeon-Soo/main role)
2022
9. A Business Proposal (Shin Ha-Ri/main role)
10. Cheer Up (Do Hae-Yi/main role)
2023
11. Celebrity (Seo A-ri/main role)
12. My Lovely Liar (Mok Sol-hee/main role)
14. Doona! (Lee Doo-na/main role)

C-Drama
2019
1. Put Your Head On My Shoulder (Situ Mo/main role)
2021
2. You Are My Glory (Qiao Jing Jing/main role)

HANNY's Filmography Movie
2022
1. Broker (Moon So Young/main role)
2023
2. Dream (Lee So-Min/main role)
3. Dr. Cheon And Lost Talisman (Korean Traditional fairy/supporter role)
4. 30 Days (Hong Na-ra/main role)

HANNY's Original Soundtrack
2017
"Pit-a-Pat" (Strong Girl Bong-soon OST)
2018
"How About You" (Luv Pub OST)
"It's You" (Where Stars Land OST)
2019
"At the End" (Hotel del Luna OST)
2020
"My Love" (Dr. Romantic 2 OST)
"Give You My Heart" (Crash Landing on You OST)
"Into the I-LAND" (I-LAND OST)
"You're in My Soul" (Record of Youth OST)
2021
"Someday" (One the Woman OST)
2022
"It's Only Mine" (Seoul Check-in OST)
"A Star in the Dawn" (Bloody Heart OST)