twelve.

you broke me first tate mcrae
"but i dont really care how bad it hurts, when you broke me first."

"okay, hes coming back," luke said as he saw ashton walking back over.

"oh, he looks pissed," calum said.

i looked over and saw ashton walking back towards us. his anger melted when our eyes met.

"well," mikey started from behind me. "hes not pissed anymore."

"nah," calum disagreed with him. "hes still pissed. he just wont let her see it."

ashton walked back up to our group and wrapped me into a hug.

"you okay?" he asked as he rested his head on top of mine.

"yeah, i feel fine," i told him as i nuzzled my face into his chest.

"do you want to go home? we can," he whispered.

"no," i said pulling my head off his chest. "im fine. we can stay."

"okay," ash said. "but youll tell me when you want to?"

i nodded to him before he continued, "im sorry i got so mad and just walked off. i just got so pissed off."

"no, youre fine," i told him. "all the boys were here," i said looking around the circle to the rest of the boys.

ashton gave a small nod to them to say thank you as i laced my fingers in his, leaning my head against his arm.

"you wanna go sit down or something?" ash asked.

"i dont care," i said leaning farther into his arm.

"wanna go see what game theyre playing tonight?" ashton asked the boys.

"why not," luke said as he took a drink, turning to walk down the hallway.

we all followed back the hallways and into the living room. most of the boys sat on the floor but ashton sat down on the couch, leaving room for me beside him.

"what we playing tonight, boys?" mikey asked as he sat down.

"truth or dare," murphy spoke up from the other side of the circle.

god, why is he here.

i saw ashton react the same way to murphys voice as i did. i heard him scoff under his breath too.

i leaned farther into him on the couch as he opened his arms to hold me closer.

"you playing this time?" murphy questioned us. "her included."

god just the way he talks pisses me off.

ashtons grip grew tighter on me as he spoke up. "ill play. she can play too," ashton said looking right at him. "but only if she wants to."

murphy looked just as pissed off as ashton was. then he looked at me.

"you playing or not?" murphy asked me.

"i dont care, but if i dont want to answer or do something, im not doing it," i said completely honestly.

i heard ashton chuckle behind me after i told him off.

murphy just looked away and went back to the game. a couple rounds went by, stupid high school dares going around. mikey got dared to kiss the girl he pissed off at the last party. i found out lukes body count is four but i think we all knew he wasnt a virgin. calum had to take quite a few shots since he didnt want to answer anyones questions. for the most part ashton and me were left alone.