tyrannical jealousy - chapter 22

'Elijah, Don't test me!'

The music stopped as everyone looked at the altercation. 'This ends now' Elijah spoke to no one in particular as Astrid turned around watching Francesca Correa rub elbows with her husband.

'Uh uh, no way. Step the fuck away, Correa'

She looked down and walked away as Jack came to the top of the stairs, watching as Hayley walked out onto the balcony at the opposite end of the Abbatoir. 'What's stopping you? Kill him. Go ahead, Elijah. Do it. I mean, it's not like he doesn't deserve to die.' Hayley looked at Elijah unamused as Astrid listened to her new best friend and took her arm off of Diego's neck.

'I mean, it was Oliver who handed Rebekah over to the witches so they could torture her. But, then again, wasn't it Diego who led a werewolf massacre last month? And the witches cursed the wolves, while the humans stood back and let it all happen. So, when you think about it, everyone here deserves to die.' Hayley stated quite plainly.

'Are you approaching a point?'

Elijah seemed annoyed at Hayley showing him up. 'She's right, Elijah'

Astrid went to get Elijah off of Oliver when the Original brother grabbed her wrist violently. Her eyes widened with fury as she growled, 'Ollie. Move.'

The blonde wolf obliged and she twisted Elijah round, pushing him onto the table in the same position he just had Oliver. 'There's no need for an audience. Go back to your partying' Astrid called out into the crowd as the music started up again.

Hayley looked at Astrid from the balcony and smiled slightly, thinking of the hybrid and Rebekah's favourite line.

'Us girls have got to stick together.'

The Hybrid winked at her before letting go of Elijah. Klaus walked over to them curiously.

'If you ever touch me like that again, Elijah, I'll tear you in two'

'Astrid-'  Klaus tried to intervene.

'You're both as intolerable as each other'

Astrid stormed out of the compound, her black dress flying behind her in the wind as the Hybrid Queen went to go visit someone she missed greatly.

She walked down the street with a hurricane brewing behind her. The woman was an image of power until a hand covered her mouth and pulled her into an alleyway.

'Astrid, listen.'

'Thierry fucking Vanchure!' She hit his chest as she cursed at him, 'I could've killed you!'

'Marcel wants to see you'

Her eyes flared at this, 'Well, tell Marcel he can beckon me when he stops plotting my downfall.' She snarled and tried to walk away before Thierry stopped her, 'Astrid, please.'

'Thierry, you've made it pretty clear. I am nothing more to the vampires now then a Mikaelson. I'm nothing more to you then a Mikaelson. And again, if Marcellus wants to speak to me - he can come to me.'

'Why are you being like this?'

'I'm a Mikaelson, am I not?'

This froze Thierry in his tracks as she looked at him emotionless. She walked off into the night and her old friend watched her with earnest eyes.

The Lycee

'Woah'

Astrid walked in to the glass room to see the walls covered in roses and Davina Claire smiling ear to ear. Joshua stood by her in absolute awe.