intro

usernames:
lacy- lacyymae
karl- karljacobs_
everyone else is obvious

@lacyymae: last day here, i'll miss you guys:(427 likes@kaylamergibs: bye bubs       @joshfischer: no she's mine@avafischer: i'm gonna miss uuuu        @lacyymae: i'll miss you more😚    113 more comments

427 likes
@kaylamergibs: bye bubs
@joshfischer: no she's mine
@avafischer: i'm gonna miss uuuu
@lacyymae: i'll miss you more😚
113 more comments

i was finally moving. wow. one step forward. my past haunts me everyday and living the the place where it all happened wasn't very good for me. my mom used to beat my when i was younger. if i got a bad grade i would cry in school because i knew i would get beat. she died a few months ago. i know you're probably thinking "holy shit that's morbid" yeah i know but it's true. my dad also died but that was a few years ago. my dad was the only person that i stayed alive for in the time period that my mom was beating me. he would call social services and do everything he could to help my case but it never worked. my mom was just that good at persuading people. whenever something failed she would beat him and me. but today, i'm moving out. all that is behind me. all my stuff is already packed, i'm just waiting until my uber gets here. it's taking me to the airport. i'm ready for a new beginning.

uber: i'm here.

me: omw out!
i climb into the car and take on last look at the house. honestly it's kinda creepy if you look at it closely. the doors are stained and so are the walls on the outside. my extended family owns the house now and i think they're selling it? i don't know. my uber driver tells me it might be awhile so i'll probably be better taking a nap or something. i decide to take his advice.
when i wake up the sun is setting. it's breathtaking. we pull up to the airport and i pay the uber driver. i get out and just stand there with my bags admiring the view. suddenly i get shoved to the ground.
"oh my gosh i'm so sorry!! i was looking at the sunset and then..." a boy about 6' tall is standing over me looking super tired and stressed. he is rambling on about the sunset and how his flight is in a little bit. i'm not really listening because all my stuff is out of my suitcase. he's not even bothering to help me.
"it's okay dude." i say annoyed.
"ah thank you. anyways i have to go so again sorry but have a nice flight!" he says and rushes off. he's not even going to help me, what a douche.

~the boys pov~
"ah thank you. anyways i have to go so again sorry but have a nice flight!" i say flustered. she's absolutely breathtaking. just like the sunset. two beautiful things in one night. i start to walk away quickly and i hear her mutter to herself.
"my gosh well he couldn't be more helpful."
i turn around and start helping her pick up the things sprawled our across the floor. she honestly has a lot of stuff. i don't say anything while i'm helping her but the look on her face is a mix of shock and embarrassment.
"so uh, where you headed?" i say trying to make conversation as we both stand up.
"north carolina, i'm moving there for awhile. you?" oh my gosh. we're gonna be on the same flight.
"same actually, i live there." i cant tell if she can tell that i'm freaking out on the inside. she looks annoyed and is obviously not happy we're going to be on a plane together. well shit. i already ruined my chances.
~lacy's pov~
oh my gosh! he's a jerk! trying to make small talk with me! dude you just shoved me to the ground and didn't even help me up! and better yet we're on the same flight. i really hope we don't have seats near eachother.
"whats your name?" he asked. he looks kind of shy honestly.
"lacy." i don't even bother asking his name. i could care less. i walk inside and get in line.
"i'm karl by the way." he blurts out. he's obviously interested in me and that's kind of weird but i choose to ignore him. let's hope i never see him again after this.