the rain

hey author here i'm sorry i didn't update i was off of my device for a long time!

~lacy's pov~
i was just chilling at jimmys, we were filming and hanging out. everything was going great, karl wasn't there, i actually hadn't heard anything about him other than a quick whisper from chris. it gets to be super late and everyone's tired. everyone says there goodbyes and we all leave. it was raining. i love rain. it's so peaceful and calming. i put my playlist on in my car and drive listening to the rain and music softly playing. once i get to the apartment it looks like one of those scenes in movies where the characters dance in the rain.
"why not?" i mutter to myself and get out and start to dance. i hear a window open and somebody yells down to me.
"what the hell are you doing?" it's karl. the way he said it wasn't angry or annoyed. it was more like he was laughing at me.
"dancing! obviously!" i yell laughing.
i cant really look up cause of the rain but i glance up there and he's gone. i stop dancing and just stand in the rain. i'm soaking wet. imagine if he just came out and started dancing with me. oh that would be so much fun. again i hear another door click and there he is. running out to me smiling. his smile is so beautiful. i can't comprehend how someone can be that pretty.
"hey! thought you needed a partner." he says walking up to me.
"yeah i guess, it's so peaceful." i say looking around. we stand there for a moment just admiring the sounds of the rain hitting the cars and ground. i look back to see him staring at me.
"uh hi?" i giggle.
"oh um sorry haha." he starts to get a little closer to me.
"are you going to explain to me why you freaked out when you saw me yesterday?"
"you don't want the real truth." he says looking down.
"um yeah, i do. that's why i asked dumbass."
"you're really pretty lacy." he says looking at me. he just stands there staring at me. he doesn't say anything else. i can feel myself blush.
"ew cooties." i say. what the fuck. why would i say that. that's the dumbest thing i've ever said. he smirks and i smirk back at him. we both burst out laughing. i slip and fall to the ground. i just lay there, the rain hitting my face. karl lays down next to me.
"i'm serious lacy, you're beautiful. the first time i saw you i knew i'd be thinking about you nonstop. but all this shit happened and i tried to force myself to hate you. i have been avoiding you and you've definitely noticed. if you leave your apartment, i watch for your car to leave before i leave. i really like you, and i know nothing about you." i sit up and look at him. he can't be serious. he has to be acting as if he's in a movie. i laugh and he looks over with a confused face. okay, so it's not acting.
"deadass?" i say. wow i'm really on my A game today. karl nods. i stand up and just look around. karl stands up and we're not that far away from eachother. i can hear his breathing. his face is really red and i can tell he's kind of embarrassed. i smile and before i know it his lips are against mine. he lifts me up, just like the movies. this is probably the best moment of my life. he sets me down and looks at me for approval. i just smile again. nothing can top this.

~karl's pov~
i did it. i kissed her. she kissed me back. she smiled. oh my gosh. what the honk. what do i do now? do i invite her to my place? what happens now? was it just a kiss?
lacy sees right through me.
"hey do you want to like, watch a movie or something?" she says taking the weight off of me.
"yes! i have ice cream at my place!" i exclaim. maybe that was too eager. she nods.
"what movie?" she says still smiling.
"um, what genre do you like?" we pick a movie, still standing in the rain. she looks down at herself and i look at myself. we're both soaking wet. we burst out laughing. as we're laughing i pull her in and kiss her again. it's a very passionate kiss. as we pull away i see her eyes are just lit up. she's smiling so big i can see every single one of her teeth, not that i'm looking.
"i'm going to shower first, i'll be over in 15?" she's still smiling. i nod. i walk back to my room and lay on the bed. woah. that just happened. i shower and get ready for our first ever date. i hope this isn't the last.