gone

author here i've been kinda struggling with mental health lately so i apologize for not updating:) here you go.

~karl's pov~
i've been sitting on my bed for half an hour waiting for lacy to come over. she said 15 minutes but maybe she's just taking her time to look cute. i decide to wait just a few more minutes. as i wait i start to get this awful feeling that something bad happened. i get up and walk to her room. i knock for about a minute without a response. i try the door but it's locked. i don't have her number yet so i don't know what to do. i check and her car is still in the parking lot. finally i remember than jimmy has her number, i have to call him!
"hey karl what's up?" jimmy says when he picks up.
"i need your help,  can you give me lacy's phone number?"
"what? man you confuse me. i don't know if i feel comfor-"
"please jimmy. it could be an emergency." i say. i have this gut feeling that something is wrong.
he gives me her number and before he hangs up he says,
"do we need to come over?"
"no." i say.
i call lacy 15 times and each time she doesn't pick up i start to freak out more. maybe she's still in the shower, what could she be doing if she hasn't left? eating? maybe she fell asleep. there's so many options to try and choose to trick my mind. i bang on the door again and still nothing. i don't know what to do, i can't breathe. what if she- no no she couldn't have, we had fun. she was happy. right? i go down to the main office and ask for an extra key, i don't why i thought this would work but obviously they can't give it to me. there's a lady there and she notices that i'm frazzled and tries to get me to calm down.
"i'm going to knock her door down. please just give me the key." i say crying.
"karl jacobs, i don't see anything wrong with this. she just wants privacy. please go back to your room. you are disrupting the whole floor." i look around and there's people standing outside of their doors, people outside of the office, and even people on the stairs just watching. one looks like they're about to call the police or something. ugh i made a huge scene. my phone is in my pocket and it starts to blow up. i cant check it right now but what if it's her.
"fine." i say as i run up to my floor. i check my phone with hope that it's lacy, it's not. it's fucking chris and chandler blowing up my phone with memes. i throw my phone to the ground, it hits really hard. shit. luckily it's not shattered. that would be really bad. i pace back and forth at her door trying to think of something to do. it's been over an hour. finally i decide to try and knock down the door. these doors are extremely rough and would take so much work to knock down. oh god please let this work.

~lacy's pov~
i hear banging. ugh.

~karl's pov~
i have been trying to knock down this door for 15 minutes. my whole body hurts. i am crying again. i sit down with my back against the wall. i try and listen to any sign of anything going on inside. what the fuck is going on. she could just be sleeping. maybe she's in my room waiting for me. no she would hear me banging. or text me. maybe her phones dead? no it says delivered. c'mon. wait what if she's on the roof! why didn't i think of that before! oh my gosh that was so stupid of me! i run up there thinking i'll be out of this loophole. i burst open the door. nobody. nothing. it's still raining. shit. i hate this place. i text the boys for backup. they all tell me they'll be here soon. i go back and sit against her door while i wait for them.
"karl... bro are you okay?" chris says running towards me.
"help me break this door down." i say getting up. they all just stand there staring at me.
"c'mon!" i shout. they look shocked but help me. we try and knock the door down for about 15 minutes before chris tells us we should just pick the lock. OH MY GOSH OF COURSE! HOW DUMB AM I! i run back to my room and get a toothpick. we pick the lock on the door and it clicks. i take a deep breathe and open the door. she's not in her bed. i look at the kitchen and everything looks normal. her phone is sitting on the edge of the counter tops. i walk to the bathroom and look back at the boys. they're right behind me.
"let me look first." i say. what if she's naked? i knock on the door and don't hear anything. i twist the handle and slowly open the door. oh my god.

hi author here so i understand this is a very boring chapter and full of suspense the whole time but honestly i didn't know what to write. i know that's going to happen i think but comment what you think is going on or something, i want to know if i portrayed this good. also don't get mad at me if i don't update for a few days, like i said, i am struggling. :( have a great day! :)