twitter

(major TW- talk of su*cide)
~karl's pov~
i start writing a message about the situation.
karljacobs_: hey everyone i'm sorry for the misconception, pls don't attack the girl or try and find her. respect her privacy and understand that it was a mistake. i don't know much about her but she had a good reason to "breaking in". stay safe and be kind :)
|
|
karlisbae: i found her @ guys!!!!
|
karljacobs_: respect her privacy pls. this is not ok.
|
georgenotfound: what happened mate?
|
karljacobs_: nothing major. this is blown out of proportion.

i finally put my phone down after scrolling through all the comments. so far lacy's @ hasn't been exposed yet. i get up to talk to her. i just walked straight into her apartment just like she did me and she was in the kitchen. she had a knife in her hand and looked like she was cutting pizza. she was holding it up as if she was going to use it for self defense.
"what are you doing? you can't just walk in!" she says.
"hm, what happened like 4 hours ago? oh yea, you barged into my home." i say checking the time.
"ok but i had a reason. whats yours?"
she says crossing her arms.
"i was gonna..uh.. ask you to put your socials to private. some of my fans are trying to find you and i don't know what they'll do if they do." i say with my hand behind my neck.
~lacy's pov~
change my socials to private? now he wants to keep me safe? what the heck is going on with my life right now.
"i'm fine i can take it." i say going back to cutting my pizza.
"you shouldn't be cutting that..." he starts but i cut him off.
"get out. i'm fine i don't need your help." he looks shocked and turns around to leave.
"how do people even like you, you're a jerk." i mutter under my breath. apparently it was loud enough for him to hear because he turns around and walks toward me fastly.
"i ran into you in the airport on accident, you looked mean so i tried to get away as soon as possible but then you said i was rude so i came back to help and you barely thanked me. then you give me all these looks while we're waiting for our plane and wouldn't talk to me which gives me major bitch vibes sorry to be profane. And then, i'm being loud so you break into my apartment and tell me it's my fault?! i'm sorry but you need to check yourself lacy. figure out your shit before tearing mine up." then he turns around and storms out. as i'm standing there with my jaw open shocked to the bone my phone starts blowing up. it's from instagram.
karlsmine: ur a bitch
karljacobsiscute: don't go for my man like that.
karlsbae: kill yourself. ur ugly and u think ur all that don't u? karl's the sweetest person in the world and ur obviously affecting him. so stfu and go die.
there's may more comments on my recent posts saying those things. horrible things. i scroll through and read them for hours feeling extremely guilty and sad and eventually i start to listen to them. i think about how much of a burden i was to my mother, i could be with my dad, josh isn't talking to me(although i think it's a joke) and my next door neighbor hates me and honestly why shouldn't he? i check the time and it's 5:30am already. the sun should be coming up sometime soon so i go outside and try and find a stairwell. eventually i get to the roof of the building and the sun is just starting to rise. i go and sit on the ledge and look down. the building isn't super tall but a fall from his height would definitely result in death. i'm just sitting there watching the sunrise. it's peaceful up here. when the sun is at its prettiest point i stand up on the ledge. it's not windy so i don't have to worry falling from being blown off. i snap a picture of the sunset on my phone, and go to instagram.

lacyymae: it's beautiful

lacyymae: it's beautiful. i'm sorry for what i've done, i was irresponsibly rude to karl and he didn't deserve some of the things i said about him. i'm going to take all of your advice. this was my last day on earth and i thank this sunset for making me feel warm for a little bit. ily.

liked by karljacobs_, joshfischer, and 163,861 others

joshfischer: lacy, go back inside please.
       joshfischer: who is this karl?
       karlsbae: the cutest man alive, anyways say goodbye to lacy mae>:( so sad.

i turn my phone off as all the likes roll in. i stand there for about 10 minutes waiting for a sign i shouldn't do it. nothing. the sun is rising but the clouds are starting to cover it now. as i slowly stand up i realize i'm shaking. i look down to the cars driving past and i brace myself for what i'm about to do. suddenly i hear a door open.

hey it's the author sorry these are kinda long:/