her

~karl's pov~
i go up and knock on her door. as i stand there i get nervous that she might've done something. but the door clicks and she opens it and smiles. wow she has a beautiful smile. she almost immediately frowns. oh maybe she wasn't excited to see me. why would she? why was i so worried about her? why do i care so much? ugh i fell for another girl who hates me. it's like high school again. i sigh and go into my apartment. as i shut my door i peek out and she's just standing there. i go sit lay on my bed when my phone gets a call.
christopher🎩 is calling...
i decline and put my phone on silent. today was so off, i couldn't think of anything but her. she was on my mind 24/7. all day i imagined what it would've been like if we didn't start off on bad terms. if i didn't bump into her at the airport i might've never actually spoken to her. then again she has an apartment right next to mine. as i'm dwelling over her i hear a knock on my door. it's her of course, who else would it be? i get up to answer it and she's standing there with her arms crossed and she's looking down.
"hi i'm going to ramble on so please stop me when you've had enough but i'm extremely sorry for everything i've done to you, i've been the worst person in the world and i'm not normally like that but you're really cool and you seem really nice and i just want to be friends please and forget i was ever a bitch. can we do that? please?" it took me a second to process all that. i was actually so happy inside although i still disliked her a little bit.
"uh yeah sure. that was random." i said.

(author pov: hey so you probably noticed that there's not much talk of the roof thing and that's because it's a sensitive topic for people and i don't want anyone to feel stressed out by my words:] anyways back to the story)
"you can say no you know. i don't mind." she says.
"okay then no. maybe some time soon in the future but right now i really just need my own time." i say and it's true. i don't want to be friends with her until i decide what i actually want her to be. maybe i want her to be more than friends, maybe i don't want to be friends with her at all. i don't know anything about her.
"i'm sorry if i upset you." i say and shut the door. i go back to my bed and lay down feeling refreshed. i pick up my phone to see 13 missed calls from chris, 8 from chandler, and 18 from jimmy. tyreq called me once too. i had a total of missed 373 texts from all the boys. they probably think i'm dead or something. i'd call them back but honestly the sun is setting and it won't be for long so i decide to go to the roof. as i get up there the sun is just about to set. it's beautiful. i sit on the ledge in a calm way. not a suicidal way but just taking it all in. it's so pretty. the sky is clearing up and the clouds are all on one side causing a interesting effect on the sunset. truly magnificent. i pull out my phone to tweet about it but i go to instagram.

lacyymae: this reminds me of love

lacyymae: this reminds me of love. i love all of you, even if you don't love me back. <3.
819 likes
avafischer: ily bubs.
        karlisbae: ew
         karljacobs_: i'm disappointed.
1,261 more comments

i decide not to take a picture but scroll through lacy's comments. most of them are my fans talking about how horrible she is and that she should address the situation. i have a good idea. i pull up her dms and tell her to meet me on the roof. in about 5 minutes i hear the door of the roof open. she has a black crop top and black leggings on with air forces. she shivers and walks over to me.
"hey karl."
"hey lacy."
"it's cold why are we up here?" she shivers again.
"go get a sweatshirt, we're making a video." i see her face immediately look confused. then she blushes.
"i forgot sweatshirts back home and forgot to get them when i went shopping. i'll be fine." she shrugs and sits down next to me. for a short second we just look at eachother studying each other's faces. she has freckles and they aren't very visible at night. she looks away first and then shivers again.
"i'll be right back." i say getting up, running inside to grab an extra hoodie, a camera and a computer. as i do this i think about if i can finish this, everything will go back to normal. i run back upstairs and lacy's just looking up at the stars.
"okay so basically we're going to film a video explaining things between us and what happened and then people will hopefully stop hating on you. sound good?" i say handing her the hoodie. she blushes and put its on. it's too big for her but she seems warm.
i set up my equipment.

hey it's the author again thanks for the reads! ily guys sm! stay positive:]]