wtf

hey it's the author here, before i write i just want to say thank you for reading! <3. idk what to name this chapter lol. ok bye love you.

~lacy's pov~
after karl left yesterday everything went haywire. chris has come back into the warehouse telling everyone they need to leave. nobody wanted to of course but he whispered something to jimmy and jimmy told us it would be best. everyone got up and i noticed chris's eye was red and so i asked about it. he said it was nothing and brushed me off.
"um lacy i'll text you. i'm so sorry about this." jimmy said.
we all left and now i'm here at my apartment doing nothing. i've been scrolling through tiktok on my phone for awhile and check my dms. a lot of people are telling me to make my own twitch account and stream. i figure why not? i set it all up and start my stream. i post on twitter what my twitch is and already i have 2k viewers.
"hey y'all... i don't know what to do haha" i say very awkwardly. 
everyone in the chat tells me to just watch youtube and react to videos so that's what i do. near the end i am getting a lot of questions so i decide to do a q&a.
"okay guys, q&a time! ask away." i see multiple questions about karl and soon enough that's almost all of the questions. i do see one that's not and i decide to answer it.
"the questions is; what do you think about police brutality and the black lives matter movement. so i think that nobody deserves to die. george floyd did have multiple accounts against him. but that doesn't mean he should have died. breonna taylor, she did nothing. nobody deserves to die. black lives matter. say their names. go donate and do whatever you can. keep fighting." i say. all of it is 100% true.

a/n: hey author here so please go donate and do whatever you can! if this offends you, why do you support karl? thank you next. pls spread awareness. <3.

there's many people fighting in the chat but i let them figure it out. i get a donation and it's one that reads out loud.
"are you and karl a thing?" it says. i cant just ignore it, i mean i can but everyone would obviously notice.
"thank you for the donation!!... karl and i are not a thing and we aren't even friends. we don't talk whatsoever and that's no shade to him or anything. there is not anything going on that i'm not telling you about." i explain. the chat fills with sad faces. i continue on and eventually it's really late so i end the stream and go to bed.
~karl's pov~
once i get to jimmys i had calmed down a little bit. my eyes were still red but i hoped they would ignore that. i walked into the warehouse with chris. chandler and jimmy were sitting on the couch with their phones out.
"hey guys, we're here." chris says and they both look up. chandler obviously is very mad with me, i can see it in his eyes. jimmy just looks sad for me. seeing both of their faces breaks me. i fall to the ground crying again. chris kneels down and pats me on the back.
"it's okay buddy. let it all out." chris says. jimmy walks over and just kneels down. he brings me to the couch and i just sit there crying with all of them. it's complete silence, other than my sobs, for awhile. eventually i start to loosen up and i'm just shaking. it seems as if i can't cry anymore.
"okay. now tell us what's going on." jimmy says. chandler still hasn't said anything but the angry look in his eyes is gone.
"i want lacy. and i've liked her for awhile but it's not even her. it's the thought of her. that's obviously not what's bothering me because that'd be dumb but it's part of it. lately i've hated who i am. i've been so mean to you guys and just haven't been myself. chris, when i punched you i wasn't thinking. i just really wanted to punch myself and you were the closest thing to that. i'm so sorry. i'm so sorry guys." i confess. truth be told i don't know what was going on with me. i had felt so confused. the boys all hug me and comfort me.
somehow i wake up back at my apartment. i check my phone and it's 12:40 in the afternoon. this is not normal whatsoever. i'm also late to a video idea meeting thing that was supposed to be today... at 12:30. i go to text jimmy but i realize he already texted me.
jimmy- you don't have to come today, lacy's going to be here. she will also be our new editor. she might film a bit too so lmk if you wanna talk

i cant tell if i like that or not. i mean i hate it cause i'll have to see her a lot but then again i'll love it cause i get to see her a lot. i wonder if she thinks about me ever. my mind wanders off to imagination town and i just end up playing video games the whole day. maybe i can actually sort out this whole thing soon.