crushing?

~karl's pov~
she thanked me... that was unexpected. i have to get to jimmys for a challenge but she's kind of not letting me go.
"oh." i couldn't think of anything better? i had to say oh? what is wrong with me. honestly i don't feel like talking to her anymore so i turn around and leave. when i get to the studio everyone is standing around complaining about how late i am.
"uh hey sorry i'm late, my neighbor is just- yea sorry." i say embarrassed.
"dude i'm so hungry." chandler says. i look around to see what we're doing but nothing tells me what it is.
"okay i can see you guys are confused but today we're going to see how long we can go without phones." jimmy says.
"easy." chandler says.
"can i use it to call anyone? like pizza?" tyler says and everyone laughs.
"i have a wife and kid at home, well good luck katie."
"okay well let's get started." jimmy starts filming his into as we are all just standing there. i pull out my phone and check it one last time until jimmy walks up and snatches it.
"see this is exactly what happens to everyone's phones. this could be a boring video but then again why not?" he keeps on talking while i'm just kind of flustered. we go into a room and it's the room where jimmy filmed the insane asylum video but it's much more comfortable.
"alright if you aren't in the room in 10 seconds you're out!" jimmy says. i'm in the room so i'm all good. everyone makes it and we all just chill in there for a little bit.
"this isn't even that hard bro." chandler says. we all know he's getting out first. jimmy leaves the room with the camera and we can hear him whispering outside the door.
i whisper to the boys, "i'll find out." i get super close to the door and i can hear jimmy say "and if they can't talk then they'll automatically get bored. let's go tell them." i back away from the door asap so he doesn't know i was listening. the challenge continues throughout the night and into the next day. i'm going strong with no sleep and no talking. but it's not very hard when all you're thinking about is if someone is okay. everyone was still asleep at around 11 when jimmy walked in with an air horn.
"hey wake up! you can't just sleep all day! i don't know if any of you noticed but chandler left in the middle of the night last night." i look around and sure enough, he's not here. we all figured he would lose.
"so this challenge has been way to easy. we're going to make this much harder soon so be ready."
"i'm bailing." i say and walk out of the room. i've been off this whole challenge and haven't really been able to make jokes or try and push my thoughts away. tareq comes up to me to interview me on why i left.
"so man, couldn't take not talking anymore?" he says laughing.
"i actually have some problems back at my apartment so i have to go check on things." i say goodbye to everyone and wish them luck and start to leave. i hear jimmy talking to the camera about me. "karl's been a little off this challenge but it's sad to see him go home. okay turn the camera off, do you think he's okay?" i keep walking as i feel their stares on the back of my neck.
~lacy's pov~
did he get kidnapped? he does look extremely young. why hasn't he been home? i guess it's kind of weird i've been watching for him. i should just go to bed. for the past few hours i've been sitting on my balcony watching for him to come back. it was a cloudy day and kind of cold but very peaceful. i sat on my phone, watched some netflix, read a book and actually took a nap. i don't know why i care so much. it's actually extremely creepy. oh my gosh it's so creepy! i ran inside and look at myself in the mirror.
"no you're too pretty to like a boy who doesn't like you! you're too pretty to like a boy right now!" this is so embarrassing. i'm literally almost crying when i hear a knock on my door.  my immediate thought is it's him. i go to the door and open it. when i see him i smile then immediately realize i don't want to like him so i frown. he doesn't say anything but he sighs. then he turns around and goes into his apartment. no explanation or anything. i'm extremely confused.