ꨄ︎𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞ꨄ︎

Jisoo looked out the window next to her desk, trying so badly to ignore all the stares she was getting from her classmates.

Her back was burning from the stares.

It was a normal routine for her, getting humiliated in front of the whole class by her oh-so-great bully Taehyung and receiving all these stares after that.

She would sometimes wonder if the others were ever tired of staring at her every day, did she not start to look dull in their eyes from glaring at her all the time? She was tired of the world, but what kept her sane was her family.

Her perfect family.

While her parents didn't treat her as softly and tenderly as the other parents would, she was still grateful she got people she could call mom and dad. Her sister was also the definition of a perfect daughter, excelling in everything, including her academics and social circles.

Despite her belief that nothing would ever shake her world other than the existence of Kim Taehyung, one day it all came crashing down when fate intervened and brought something unexpected into her life.

Read the story to find out more!

-

Hey! I'm currently editing all the grammar errors and plot holes in this story, so pardon me if you're reading and find some chapters different from the previous chapters! - Lisyia, Jan 2024.