3

"Remember Y/N whenever we leave our house, you aren't allowed to use your quirk."

"Yeah yeah I know, but mom why do you make me take these dumb self-defense classes anyway? If someone ever tried to hurt me I could just use my quirk and beat them."

She smiled sadly "You cannot only rely on your abilities to win, you have to have strategies and the ability to fight without your quirk."

"I'm already better than everyone in my class," you said with a smirk. Mom laughed, "I'm not surprised to hear that my love."

The sky began to darken "but just being the best wasn't enough was it?" her grip tightened around your wrist "I'm still dead aren't I, my love? You weren't enough to save me, or anyone else." Her hands around your wrists turned into chains, you tried to pull away but you weren't strong enough, you felt your power being drained from your body.

—————————-

You sat up in bed with a gasp.

"It was just a dream Y/N you're good." You said to yourself.

You took some deep breaths and laid back down.

"You weren't enough to save me"

You didn't sleep for the rest of the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People really don't realize how amazing hot showers are until they're forced to stop regularly taking them.

When you stepped into the shower you sighed. You used the soap provided and scrubbed yourself clean.

You also practiced manipulating the water. You froze it, boiled it, and created shapes. The chains that the villains had forced you to wear had kept your quirk from being active. It felt damn good to have it back.

After stepping out of the shower you found an outfit had been laid on the chair beside your bed.

You got dressed in the clothes that had been provided and went to look at yourself in the mirror for the first time in months.

If these villains did anything that makes me feel like I'm not hot anymore, I will make sure their deaths are slow and painful.

Looking at your reflection you made a sigh of relief. Oh thank god, I'm still attractive.

There were some slight differences. Your hair was thinner, your body had lost some of its shape, and the dark circles under your eyes were definitely more pronounced. Nothing I can't work with though. Look at that, lived through a traumatic experience and still came out hot.

Just as you sat back down on the bed there was a knock on the door. "You can come in."

Eraserhead stepped through the doorway holding two cups of a steaming liquid. You raised your eyebrows "please tell me that's coffee."

He walked over to you and handed you a cup, you immediately took a sip but quickly regretted it. "Ow shit."

Eraserhead looked down at you, "I figured you would be able to tell it was pretty hot because of the steam, my apologies."

You set the coffee on the small table beside the bed, "you're good I probably should've known better."

He took a sip of his drink "I never formally introduced myself last night, my name is Shota Aizawa."

When you didn't respond he continued "The staff has come to an agreement that you are to stay and train here at UA. Each teacher has a place here on campus, you will stay with me. You'll get your own space of course it is just for safety purposes to be near a pro."