26

Hyejin's POV

For the first time in three months, I'm going back to school and Chenle drove me to school "Why is everyone gathered outside of my class?" I asked Chenle getting confused as to why people are gathered in front of my classroom.  "I don't know maybe something fun is happening let's hurry" both of us ran to the class to see something unexpected. 

There were Kang Mirai's pictures and flowers and Biyu crying. Out of nowhere Yohan came and startled me. "What is happening here?" I asked him "Kang Mirai committed suicide saying that she can't live like this anymore, 'I'm sorry to my parents but the pressure is too much' it was all over the news yesterday" he concluded

I was confused the last time I saw Mirai she was completely fine and was being a bitch. Why would she suddenly commit suicide? she was snapped back to reality when Chenle shook her. "Wow, you're spacing out. Let's go this is none of our business" he said and Yohan, Chenle, and I went to the vending machine to get a drink. 

"Hyejin-ah do you want to go out today? It's been long since we hung out" Yohan said handing me a drink. It really has been a long time "I'd love to but I'm really busy today so how about on Saturday?" I asked while looking at him with an apologetic look. He smiled and agreed to it. Soon the classes started we went to our classroom. 

The school ended pretty quickly and all of us went back to the mansion. "Hyejin-ah I know you were supposed to learn other things today but we have to attend a meeting today so you'll be staying with Jisung ok?" Doyoung said as soon as we got inside. 

"Ok then" I was fine with it we weren't as awkward as before. Since the practice started we became closer. And all of them went out and quickly ran to the car. "What is the important meeting tho?" I asked Jisung as I went to the kitchen

"Taemin Hyung said they need our help with some mission they are about to do so they need to make a plan" he said as he took a bite of the apple. "Don't we live together?" I looked at him with a confused look "We do but there is the whole city in the backyard " he said pointing at the building "Since you're not gonna learn the other stuff today how about we train?" he asked taking another bite. 

I groaned knowing I'll be dying today. "You're always harsh on me while the rest of them are a bit easygoing, they show me a bit of brotherly love but for you? Nope, you don't go easy on me" I said whining. 

"As I said if you need to train there's no mercy and need to be easy on you now go get changed let's begin the training". It didn't matter whether I liked it or not but I had no choice since it was my idea to join the gang.

I quickly went to the basement and saw Jisung there with his training clothes. "There you are what took you so long. Ok anyways punch the bag make it rip" he said while motioning me to punch the bag. I tried my best but it was nowhere getting ripped. 

"Punch it harder and faster" he said while groaning. "Ok, I'm sorry that this thing ain't getting ripped. I'm trying my best ok?" I said as I tried my best to rip the punching bag. Finally, I ripped it now there were sands on the floor. We cleaned it and decided to end the practice after practicing for 2 more hours.

I was finally in my room laying down thankful that I'm still alive but I was tired as hell. Deciding to sleep I closed my curtains and went to my bed. I groaned when I heard my phone ding

Sing sang sung🐣

Hey come to my room let's watch a movie

Do you expect me to have the energy to walk all the way to your room just to watch a movie? Nope besides I'm tired I'm going to sleep

I have food with me. I brought a pizza and a fried chicken a while ago

Coming

I sighed and got up from my bed. The food better be good and still hot if not I'd be wasting my time and energy. I walked to Jisung's room and grabbed a chicken wing sitting on the sofa. After finishing the food I was tired and decided to lay beside Jisung. "I want to cuddle you" he said scooting closer to me. "It's not a problem but why tho?" I said as I let him cuddle with me "Just tired and wanted to cuddle something" I mumbled ok and went to sleep