28

A week later

"Ok Hyejin-ah Johhny is bringing your dress so go and start doing your makeup" Jaehyun said opening Hyejin's room door. "Uhm I'm sorry but is makeup necessary? Hyejin asked a little bit nervous. 

"Yes, it's really important. Wait don't tell me you don't know how to do makeup" he asked furrowing his eyebrows. Hyejin nervously chuckled and nodded her head and Jaehyun sighed.

"What do you expect? I lived with 7 men for 4 years and mom never taught me about makeup I also never had female friends plus I was never interested in it. And also I didn't wear a dress again since I was 7." Jaehyun quickly found a person to do her makeup. "Someone will come here in 10 minutes" he said and left the room

After 10 minutes someone came to her room. "Hello, Hyejin-ah" she said as she took everything that she needed to do makeup. Her aunt Joy then finished with her work after 30 minutes. Then Johnny came into the room and brought her dress

It was a long A-line off-shouldered black dress with lace. Hyejin quickly wore it and came out. Everyone was shocked to see a beautiful sight in front of them, there were three certain people who couldn't take their eyes off her

They all thanked Joy and went to their cars. Even if it was hard for Hyejin to walk in heels she had to get used to it since she'll be wearing them more often. 

"Ok, firstly Jisung and Hyejin will enter and Hyejin-ah take this just in case. Plug this to Wonpil's phone if we find out that he has the files in his phone, not in the flash drive" Doyoung said giving her a small flash. She took it and they arrived at the mansion. 

Hyejin and Jisung entered the mansion soon rest of them followed. Hyejin was having a hard time walking, her feet hurt. Jisung had to go once he saw the target. Hyejin cursed under her breath but walked towards the bar to get herself a drink. 

On the other hand, Taeyong, Johnny, Haechan, Sungchan, Lucas had found their target and went to them. Haechan walked towards a girl whose name was Yeji. "Hello there beautiful. What are you doing here alone?" he asked and Yeji turned to Haechan ready to fight him. 

"I'm doing my job so if you'll excuse me I have to go now" Yeji said and Haechan chuckled. "No need to hurry you know. Let's have a dance" he said. Yeji had no choice but to dance with him since everyone in this event was someone important to the CEO. "I never got your name miss"   

 "Yeji. Hwang Yeji" she said while dancing with Haechan. "I'm Park Wangso" he said smiling when Doyoung heard the name Haechan made up he laughed his ass off and it annoyed Haechan

While they were dancing he was able to get her worker id. He then excused himself and went to the others so they could enter the office. Yeji was too busy to recognize to notice her id missing since Haechan did a good job in distracting her.

Taeyong, Lucas, Haechan, Sungchan, Johnny went to the office and started searching the files. They found a safe and asked Doyoung, Renjun, Jaemin, and Shotaro to find the codes. Meanwhile, Hyejin was struggling to go to the bar and someone came to her. "I see you're not comfortable with heels miss" he said and Hyejin turned around to see her target.

"Yes it's my first time wearing it." she replied with a smile. "I see do you need help?" he asked offering his hand. Hyejin gladly took his hand and walked to the bar. "Why would you wear it if you're not comfortable with it" he asked her as they sat down. 

"Well, my brother insisted that I should wear heels to make me look fancy" she said trying to come up with a reason. "But you already look fancy enough but what kind of brother makes her sister wear a heel if she's not comfortable with it" he asked and told the bartender to make them a drink.

Not gonna lie she was flustered but Johnny told her not to get affected by his smooth talk "My brother. May I know your name sir" she asked trying to look as natural as possible, softly smiling at her he introduced himself

"My name is Kim Wonpil the person who is organizing this event." he said handing her a drink. Since it looked colorful and tasty she immediately drank it. Wonpil's eyes widen and Hyejin had a disgusted face. 

"I guess you don't drink miss" he said awkwardly "Yes I don't drink and I'm Min Hera" suddenly Doyoung spoke through the earpiece. 'Hyejin-ah the file is on his phone since they couldn't find it in the safe. So plug the flash' he said. 

"Let me find you something comfortable to wear stay here" he said and after a few minutes, he came back with slippers. "I don't know if it will fit you but here" he said "Thank you so much sir" she said, honestly this man was really polite. He reminded her of Jiong-Min so much. Polite, handsome and a charming smile. If only he wasn't the bad guy

"Wonpil would be fine" he said smiling. "Uh, uhm may I get your number so I can contact you and pay you back for helping me" she said shyly or acting hoping he'd say yes

"I'd say you don't have to pay me back but it would be a waste not to get your number" he said handing him her phone and she wondered how she'd plug it into his phone. Just then some random dude appeared and distracted him. So she quickly plugged the flash and downloaded the files. 

She then typed the number Doyoung told her. He then turned around she smiled and gave him. Wonpil then walked away since he had to introduce the new product. Soon Jisung came to her and when they were about to get out Yangyang suddenly told them not to.

'Ok, so the security team knows that we hacked their system and they are suspecting Hyejin. So you guys should quickly go to the second floor and there is a room with a light grey door hide there' he instructed

Both of them quickly ran to the second floor hoping the find the room with the light grey door, and when they did they quickly hid. 'Shit they are checking the rooms so you won't be able to run from there. Is there a place you could hide?' Yangyang asked slightly panicked. 

The footsteps were nearing and they were getting more panicked. Suddenly Jisung cursed and pulled Hyejin closer to him towering her so they wouldn't see her and attached his lips to hers. Hyejin was shocked but responded to it since she was a bit drunk. 

Jisung could feel the taste of alcohol and suddenly someone opened the door and panicked when he saw them kissing so he quickly closed the door and then they pulled away, out of breath. 'Ok you guys can go out now there is a back door so go out using that door' Shotaro instructed. As soon as they got into the car Hyejin blacked out due to the alcohol.