27

"Ugh, should we wake them up?" Mark whispered to Sungchan. "Maybe yeah since the leader is calling we should wake them up" Sungchan said and slowly shook the two who were sleeping peacefully. Soon both of them woke up and went downstairs. 

"So Hyejin since we're back early Doyoung will teach you about basic hacking and Taeil will teach you the basics of first aid and Yuta will teach you to drive. And next week you'll go on your first mission with us." Taeyong said. 

Doyoung took Hyejin to his office and taught her basic hacking skills."Ok by tomorrow morning you should be finished hacking this computer and downloading all the files ok?" he said and Hyejin nodded. "Good and this is your earpiece if you tap it twice you'll automatically connect to the members." Doyoung said handing Hyejin her earpiece. It was specially customized for her. It had her initials and it was light pink. She thanked Doyoung and went to Taeil. 

"Ok, now Hyejin you need to know the few basic steps of first aid.

1. The three P's: Preserve life, prevent further injury, promote recovery

2. Check the scene for danger: you can't just rush to them and help them. You gotta analyze the scene or else you could get hurt

3. Treating cuts and scrapes: apply gentle pressure and clean the wound but don't use soap to clean it. Apply antibiotic and cover it with a bandage

4. Treating sprains: Keep the injured limb elevated and apply ice to the injured area but before that wrap the ice in a cloth or plastic bag then tightly wrap it 

5 Performing CPR: It's really important. First, you gotta check the airway and then put your hands on the center of the chest and give compressions and open their mouth and blow air"

Hyejin slowly nodded her head understanding everything. "Good, then there won't be a problem if anything happens right?" "Yes, I understood them very well" and Hyejin went to Yuta who was in the living room watching TV. 

"Oh, you're finished with Taeil Hyung?" he asked looking at Hyejin. "Yep, now it's only you who has to teach me the driving" Hyejin said taking a seat next to Yuta. "There's nothing to learn. Just speed up and that's it. And pay attention to the road and memorize all the shortcuts. If there's no shortcut make one" Yuta said and went back to watching the movie. Since she had some time before sleeping she went to Yangyang's room

"Yo Yangie. Watcha doing?" she asked jumping on his bed. " Looking for my large black hoodie" he said continuing to search for his hoodie, and Hyejin looked at herself then back at Yangyang "You mean this? The one I'm wearing?"

 "Oh, so you were wearing it. I've been searching that for almost an hour" he said walking to his bed. "Oh. Do you need it? I can take it off you know" Hyejin said almost taking off the hoodie. "Nah it's fine keep it besides you look good with it" Yangyang said stopping her.

"Where do ya'll get your clothes it's so comfy" Hyejin said taking the computer that Doyoung gave her. "I don't know some kind of online shopping with weird names plus what's that?" he asked pointing to the computer.

Honestly seeing how his best friend went back to how she was before made him happy. He couldn't help but smile every time she's whining or saying she's hungry. It was the same Hyejin whom he met five years ago, the one who started to get comfy around the male once she got to know him

 "Doyoung oppa told me to finish hacking this by tomorrow morning so here I am" she said typing something and after trying it for 30 min she successfully hacked the computer and downloaded all the files. Her phone dinged a few times and she went to check her messages. 

CEO of nagging  

Guess you successfully hacked the computer, since you're done hand me the computer back. I need it 

Ok

"Goodnight Yangie I'll go now" Hyejin said and went to Doyoung's office. "Hmm it's quite hard to hack my security system so I would say I taught you well" he said showing his cute smile "Maybe yes, maybe no. Anyways I'm going to sleep goodnight" 

Hyejin went to sleep and in a blink of an eye, it was morning. She did her morning routine and went downstairs to see Mark frying an egg "Morning Hyejin, want some egg?" 

"Sure why not" she said sitting down. Mark placed the plate in front of her and started eating. "This tastes good. I didn't know you could fry an egg" Hyejin said enjoying the egg Mark fried. "My relationship with eggs go deep" he said scratching the back of his neck 

"Hyejin and Mark once you finish the breakfast Taeyong hyung said to come to the meeting room" Jaehyun said looking at the two. Both of them nodded their heads and quickly finished eating. Everyone was seated in the room and once Hyejin and Mark entered Taeyong started the presentation. "So there will be an event of the "Pencil" company's new product launch next week. So using that chance we'll find the flash drive that contains all of Pencil's information"

"So Hyejin you will help us by seducing their CEO Kim Wonpil and Johnny, Lucas, Sungchan. Haechan and I will seduce their team that protects the flash. Ya'll see that they are called itzy. And the rest knows what to do right?" Taeyong asked eyeing everyone.

 All of them nodded and stood up from the chair once they were dismissed. "So how do I seduce him? What if he won't fall for the trap?" Hyejin asked Johnny. "I can teach you a few stuff. But the most important thing is to wear the right clothing." he said throwing his arms around Hyejin's shoulder "How do you even know that?" Hyejin asked curiously

"I've been doing it for years besides I learned it from the best" he said smiling. "Who is it?" Hyejin asked "Siwon Hyung"