#1

??? Pov

Its 3am I'm already awake, set off the alarm, a minute til it's going to ring. Turning on the lights on the back of our home which my little bakery place. I have this 6 years ago, its small but not competing but it's stable income.

I already hear roosters from ajjushi  jinyoung making a noise. This is my routine everyday even before our bakery happen. I already heard mrs. Park scolding her children early in the morning.

Our neighborhood is not poor, not rich not even in middle but humble one. People her wakes up and work, earn a decent income. Everyone knows who, and you will know who's new.

I have a friend who  I hired as co worker in bakery, Wendy. Aside from the fresh morning breads we sell, we also have cupcakes and cakes not those extravagant pastries but simple but appetizing goodies.

We open on 5 am, before the sunrise, people here likes to have fresh breads in a morning, its already a must in there breakfast.

" Joohyun, are you excited later, oh my I'm old" Wendy said, looking on the mirror and they were talking about a milestone will happen later on.

" More than you think, and I feel you, I even have wrinkles already" I point the spot where the wrinkles staying already.

" Just wrinkles, don't worry she won't leave you just because of that" Wendy said getting the dough from its resting storage.

" I know right?" I laugh on very charming way. Then i remembers.

FLASSSSSSHBACKKKKK

" She's here" a rowdy high schoolers shout in a small canteen, its small because it's private in there town, a small girl hear the announcement.

" Who she?" She asked her friend, but she just answered her with a shrugged, then the door canteen  open.

A tall girl with black hair shoulder length, with a bangs, wearing a ripped jeans and loose white shirt, but what makes her unique if her eyes, then her eyes  land on petite lady. The staring didn't broke joohyun is more drowned to her stare. Then in seconds the girl with a bangs is now on her feet.

" I believe we don't meet, I'm lisa and you are?" Lisa gave her a megawatts smile, makes the petite woman blush.

" Joohyun"

END OF FLASSSSHHHHBACKKKK OK

Joohyun smile remembering how they first meet, then her thoughts cut off by a car horn, makes her startled then she look at the clock hanging on the wall it just 5 am.

" Wendy you got this?' joohyun asked and Wendy nod, they will open the bakery now to sell fresh bread on the morning, then joohyun leave her, then a teenager boy dash inside the bakery. his a helper on the bakery to give a hand on wendy on her shift.

" Sorry mrs. " The boy said and joohyun shake her head then she proceed to the front of there house to check the loud horn early.

Then she saw the cause, an early customer of her wife. Then there house door open revealing her wife on jogger and messy hair and close eyes trying to focus on her view but makes her smile.