𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

❝ 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭❞ 

✦A Taekook fanfiction by  Bσɾα ✦

Published: Wattpad, AO3

Started: 19/11/2020

Ended: 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

╔════ ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆════╗

 𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤

╚════ ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆════╝

"You won this time Jeon. I broke all the rules, even the last one. " Taehyung said swallowing the lump growing inside his throat, vision getting blurrier with each word.

"I am glad to hear that Kim. But now if you please excuse me. It's about time I go out. Don't want to be late on such an important day." Each word that left Jungkook's mouth made his core constrict.

"Won't you even turn around for once Kook?" and Taehyung couldn't keep it anymore.

"Nah Kim! I still stick by the rules." but Jungkook didn't turn. 

Only if it would be just easy as that to stick by the rules of heart.

╔ ———————————— ╗

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓

╚ ———————————— ╝

"Rᴜʟᴇꜱ ᴏғ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ" is a work solely created by the author. The plot and the storyline of this book is entirely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. All the characters mentioned in this book except the BTS embers are completely fictional author's original characters   Similarity of any scene or character of this book with any real-life incident or person is completely coincidental and unintentional. The celebrities mentioned in this book have no real-life characteristic similarities with any of that of the story. 

All the images used in this picture are not owned by me. Credit to the rightful owner.

Any scenes containing violation, harassment, or cursing is completely fictional and for plot purpose only. I do not support such acts. 

The cover of this book and all the content used are owned by the and copying any of these is not allowed and if it happens actions will be taken. Translations aren't allowed.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮 

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

I have been reading fanfiction since 2018. Always wondered how it would feel to actually write one but never really pushed myself hard enough to start. This book is kind of made from scratch, written just to satisfy the will of mine to be an author. 

I do not know what will be the journey of this book since I don't have any goal set. Take this as an experimental work to experience how does it feel to be an author. If this works out maybe in future something more will be there. 

But for those who will be reading this my utmost welcome to them in the word of my imagination. Thank you for choosing this book. I hope you will enjoy going in this journey with me which will obviously be messy. 

-Playlist-༉‧₊˚✧

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

[ 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ]

 [ 𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝘽𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙨 ]

[ 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 ]

[ 𝙇𝙞𝙚 ]

[ 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 ]

[ 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨 ]

[ 𝙄'𝙢 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙚 ]

[ 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙈𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ]

© VKookBeyond_Imagine, All rights reserved, 2020