Kili

You and Kili were very happy together. You've been married for a little while now. Your life changed into something beautiful.

You were woken up by someone coughing terribly. You turned around and Kili stood next to you. 'What's wrong?' you asked him. 'I am sick,very sick', he said, in a soft voice. I quickly got up and went for some medicine and help. I helped Kili. While I was helping him, we talked about a lot of things. Kili told me many times that I am the most beautiful dwarf he has ever seen. I blushed to many words he said. He was so romantic.

'Look at them, they are kissing', said Dis who was peeking with Thorin. 'She is one of the most beautiful, talented and brave above all dwarf women. Kili wouldn't leave her side. He was there for her. It has been many times that he came up to me complaining about how jealous he is of Y/N talking to Fili', said Thorin. 'He is just protective', said Dis. They both giggled and left you guys alone.

Kili was fine. I spend two nights and days being by his side. Now we're outside, just sitting on the bench. This bench has a big meaning to us because this is where we first kissed. It was long time ago, but it still feels like yesterday.