cxxxiii. THE WEASLEY HOUSE

It had been Amelia's idea to throw the twins a graduation party, and all their friends and family were invited and milling about the house.

"It's a good thing my friends like him." Avalon said to Beth between sips of wine as the two girls watched Teddy mingle and interact with the Gryffindor quidditch team and some of Avalon's extended family.

Beth laughed, stealing the redhead's glass to take a sip. "Please. Everyone loves him. He's, like, the perfect guy for you. When I say this I mean it nicely, and with love, but you're a psychopath without him, Av. Even with him, you're crazy. But he calms you down, y'know?" She said knowingly.

Avalon flushed beet red; maybe it was from the wine slowly making its way into her blood stream, or maybe it was from the fact that her best friend was so approving of her relationship.

"I mean, I can't complain about you and my brother, either, now can I?" Avalon said, nudging Beth in the ribs. "You look so happy with him. And I'm glad to see that that arse is treating you well."

Beth opened her mouth to reply, but before she could, a movement on the other side of the room caught her eye.

Lawrence and Oliver had been standing together near the drinks table, talking and laughing with family, when Lawrence suddenly got down on one knee.

"Oh my fucking god." Avalon said, nearly losing the grip she had on her wine glass.

"Oliver, I really can't describe how wonderful this past year and a half has been. And trust me, I know that it hasn't been a lot of time, but I look at your parents, and how much they love each other, and I know that I love you just as much.

"And honestly, I just want to be with you for as long as you'll have me. So Oliver Percy Weasley, will you marry me?"

Avalon slapped her hands over her mouth to contain a squeal of excitement. Tears pricked at her blue eyes as she watched her brother nod vigorously and throw his arms around Lawrence.

She locked eyes with Teddy across the room, and he was so happy for his best friend that he, too, looked a little teary-eyed.

She was so unbelievably ecstatic for Oliver. She couldn't wait to see the future that he and Lawrence had together.

WE GOT ANOTHER WEDDING COMING