BTS!!!

(Hey all armies reading this book, I am a total hardcore fan who loves these seven angels so much. To show my respect for them I decided to make the front page of this book filled with them😋)

I think when you are reading this you already know what BTS means to you. They are not just some artists who came from South Korea and began to break records ... To us they are family. They not only thought us to love ourselves but also gave us hope in this dark and sorrowful world. 

These seven angels told us that no matter how hard or trying our path is we must Shine, Dream, and Smile forever throughout our journey. I have heard thousands of people ask me "Why do you like them? You don't even know their language? Why are wasting time on such people who don't even know you exist?" To these questions, I have one answer it is because they deserve it.

They not only worth my time and respect, they deserve way more than that. 

Army and BTS will always be together forever...

Hey Army !!! remember :

-------------------------------------------------------------End------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all also like and support this book.

The book is about a story of two sisters Zera and Mavis, who are actually the children who were chosen by the two god dragons, the imperial white dragon, and the imperial black dragon as their descendants after their death.

The girls had no clue about the great powers they have and live don't even know the existence of each other.

when they were young they get separated because of the death of their parents.