chapter 1 (introduction)

a/n :hi this is my first story and it may be cringy and stuff but i hope you enjoy it :) (helloooo the story is not in order so uh read it in order bye)

It was a normal morning, "beep! beep!" the sound of your alarm ringing you quickly woke up to snooze your clock and went back to sleep.

"Y/N WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" You immediately jump out of bed to the sound of your mother's yell and checked the clock "Holy shit! i'm gonna be late!!" you immediately took the quickest shower possible , put on your uniform grab your bag and ran off without hesitation you snatch a piece of bread off the counter and quickly put on your shoes and ran straight to the direction of your school.

As you ran towards UA you were feeling nervous yet exicited hoping that you would be able to get along with your classmates and make new friends. As you reached the gates of UA you tried looking for your classroom hoping it to be nearby.

All of a sudden you accidentally bumped into a small brunette with a cute round face "OMG! I am so sorry I did'nt mean to bump into you!" said the small brunette, "it's alright" as you grabbed the brunette's hand to help lift you up. "Y/N? is that you!?" the small brunette said as she immediately gave you a big warm hug. "wh- huh wait how do you know my name!?"you were confused as you did'nt recognised who she was but her voice was rather familiar." It's me Ochaco Uraraka your cousin!" Your face started to turn a little pink due embarrassment you felt bad for not being able to recognise her since she looked different from before. You sincerely apologised and walked through the hallway together.

As you and Uraraka reached class 1A you started to get anxious and felt like puking this tends to happen whenever your anxious or worried as you stood at the doorway of your class Uraraka tried to comfort you soon you felt better and was ready to enter your class.

As your cousin took her seat you were told to introduce yourself by the teacher named Mr. Aizawa to be honest you thought that he looked like a homeless man. "h-hi uhm.. my name is F/N L/N I came from tokyo and recently moved here.My quirk is telekenisis. hope we can all get along". After the introduction you were told to be seated next to some yellow haired boy.

"Ringgggggggggggggggggg" The bell rang singnalling that it was lunch time. "Hey wanna have lunch with me and my friends?" said the yellow boy who sat next to you."u-uh sure i guess?" as you and the yellow haired boy walked towards the cafeteria together."My name is Denki Kaminari by the way you can call me Denki. your Y/N right?" as he said breaking the silence between you two, "Yes I am hehe"

For the rest of the journey to the cafeteria Denki was just talking about his quirk and his friends. You found Denki a nice and bubbly person and thought you might be able to become friends sooner or later.

After you grabbed your food you followed Denki to where his friends were you got excited and nervous as you were gonna meet new people. As you sat next to Denki feeling a little uneasy being surrounded by people your not familiar with. "Hey there I'm Kirishima Ejirou" his hand reached to you asking for a hand shake you took his hand trying not to be rude or anything and shook it, his hand felt rough and muscular.You sat there in silence while Denki and his friends were chatting away. Kirishima could'nt help but feel bad for you. "OI EXTRA GET OFF MY SEAT!!!" You immediately jumped due to a sudden shock as you turned around you saw a blonde hair boy who seems to look like he has anger issues he shoved you and took a seat where you sat earlier, feeling rather scared you grabbed your tray of food and apologised and ran off.

Lucky for you, you encountered your cousin Uraraka she offered you to sit with her and her group of friends. As you take a seat at the table you were greeted by a sweet looking green haired boy"hello! my name is Izuku Midoriya! you can just call me Deku if you like:)" as he spoke with a smile."Oh and that is our friend Tenya Iida he is really smart and cool" as you heard your cousin speak. While you guys were eating you could'nt help but ask midoriya the guy seated at the corner of the table eating soba:). "Oh his name is Shoto Todoroki (5weenies) he mostly just stays quiet but once you get to know him he is actually a really nice guy"

Time skip

As soon as the bell rang you walked out of class heading straight home. While walking you can't help but feel like someone was watching you whenever you turned around you saw nothing.

Kirishima's pov:

Oh shit i almost got caught by her. Shit i should be more careful. ah y/n she's really cute to be honest and seems like a nice person eventhough i did'nt get to talk much to her maybe i can talk to her tomorrow and try to be friends with her hehe.

Oh shoot i lost sight of her sigh guess i can follow her tomorrow or another time.

When you reached home you saw a note on the counter it said "Hey sweetie i hope that you had a great time at your new school today. So sorry to say that we had to leave for a business trip and won't be home for about two weeks. Do call me if anything happens. love you <3 From:mom".After reading it you sighed and threw it away. Honestly you were'nt sad that your parents left you just felt lonely... again. Since both of your parents own a big company they tend to have a lot of business trips.Causimg you to be left alone most of the time which made you independent and not needing anyone to take care of you.

You place your bag next to your bed and entered the shower and decided to have a nice warm shower that night after putting on you favourite pair of pajamas you quickly did your homework and laid on your bed. Soon enough you drifted to sleep.

a/n: i know this chapter was long and did'nt had much details in it but i promise the next few chapters would get interesting :)