The. . . Anti-void?

Crayola was eager to get back to the multiverse. He missed it! There was so much he never got to see! And without EVERYTHING at stake he could finally see it all.

   Of course there was the issue of home base. Crayola hadn't asked. He didn't want fo be rude. . .

   "Fine!! Let the kid decide!" Error flung his hands in the air.

   "Fine! I will! Crayola! Nice Cream or Spider donuts before we head back fo home?"

   Crayola stalled. "Home?"

   Error blinked. "Well yeah? You'll be staying with us kid."

   Crayola stalled even more. "You live together?! I'm living with you!?"

   Matthew stared at him before he doubled over laughing. "Did you hear that!? 'You live together?!' Hilarious!!!"

   Error flushed bright yellow. "Oi! Hush up lavender soap."

   Matthew straightened and adjusted his glasses. "Whatever you say Glitchy."

   "I have never been more confused in my life..." Crayola murmured.

   "Kid. We're together. Like. Together together." Error huffed crossing his arms.

   Crayola stared at them before it clicked. "Oh!!! Aw that's adorable!!!"

   Error flushed. "Yeah yeah. Whatever. Donuts or nice cream?"

   "Nice cream please!" Crayola chirped in response.

   "Awesome. Lets go kiddo!" Matt smiled.

   "So where is home anyway?" Crayola asked taking a lick of his popsicle.

   "Same place its always been." Error hummed and waved his hand opening a portal.

   The three stepped through. Crayola was not excited to see the anti-void at first. . . and then he looked around.

   "THIS IS THE ANTI VOID!?"

   First off there were walled off areas Bedrooms and bathrooms. There was a "kitchen" area. Mostly chocolate. Lots of bean bags. Fairy lights were strung up everywhere. A few flowers sat on a coffee table next to some magazines. Stars hung from the ceiling on blue strings. A rip in the white "wall" showed Undernovela on constant.

   Matthew chuckled. "Yup! Looks different doesn't it? Glitch in the matrix over here already made you a room."

   "Really?" Crayola grinned. "Can I see it!?!?"

   Error shrugged and motioned off to the left. "That one."

   Crayola took off. He opened up the door and looked inside. It's perfect. So many colors. The bed was bouncy. There was a picture of Seven on his bedside table, one of his family above his bed and one of his cousins and friends by the door. The dresser was stocked with colorful clothes. A neatly wrapped gift laid on the bed.

   He pulled the bow and unwrapped the gift slowly. The lid slid off the box. Inside was a brand new sword. 'Reach for the stars' was engraved in the metal. He smiled and picked it up gingerly.

   He's gonna love this..

Just for the record. This is more of a oneshot story than a plot bases story. Each one is connected yeah but not in any particular order.