21

TW: Torture. If you don't want to read it skip past the first part.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Who is that?"

Shigaraki turned back to face you. "No one of importance, her absence will not be of consequence to anyone."

The woman Compress had brought in was bruised and bloodied, her shirt had been torn and she barely looked conscious.

A horrified expression crossed your face. "Why is she here?"

He smiled darkly. "We are under strict orders not to harm you, so we've had to become creative with our persuasion techniques."

You looked back towards the woman. She looked confused and terrified, her eyes were clouded and her body shook.

The door opened again and Toga skipped in, holding an array of knives in her hands.

"Hey Y/N! Sorry I haven't visited for a bit, I've been crazy busy."

You ignored her and turned your head to where Shigaraki stood. "Let her go."

"Of course, you just need to agree to our requests and she will be released with no further harm."

The woman let out a soft cry from where she lied on the floor. She lifted her head and your eyes met hers.

"Help me, please." She said softly, her voice sounded hoarse.

You pulled against the chains. "Let her go assholes she has nothing to do with this!"

Compress spoke with an edge to his voice. "We have told you our terms Y/N, agree and the woman will be released."

You felt your chest cave in as you continued staring into the woman's pleading eyes. "You know I can't do that."

He sighed and motioned to Toga with a nod of his head.

She smiled and walked to where the woman was lying.

"No! Please she's innocent!"

"If you feel that way, why aren't you doing everything in your power to save her?" Shigaraki had his arms crossed and was watching as you continued to pull.

Compress grabbed the woman by her hair and Toga set her knives on the ground in front of her.

"Hmm, which one do I feel like using?"

"Please just get on with it." Compress sounded bored.

The woman was whimpering. "Please, help me."

Your face fell as you realized your struggling was in vain.

"It's gonna be alright, just close your eyes ok?"

The fear became more prominent across her face. "No help me, please! I don't want to die!"

"Please just close your eyes, I'm sorry, I know it doesn't mean much but I am here with you, and I will not let them get away with this."

Tears fell down her face and Shigaraki looked at you one last time. "You really are willing to let this woman die just to defy us?"

You didn't answer, and Toga picked up one of the knives off the ground. "Oh, this will be perfect!"

The woman was sobbing and you were at a loss for words.

There was nothing you could do to help her, if you agreed to what the villains wanted then so many others would die as well.