•𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀•

•✨•

Nikki's POV, November 26th 1986

Another band meeting.... yay... facing Tommy again, ha yeah, fun times.

No, I was dreading it- I was just sat in my car right now which was pulled up on Mick's drive as that was the selected place for the meeting today, Tommy's car was already here as was Vince's- I was the last one here which made me nervous for some reason. I've been an asshole to Tommy I know that, I don't mean too, it's just a natural defence mechanism, I've still got conflicting feelings and until that conflict ends Tommy is the one person I don't want to talk too.

I sat in my car with my head on the steering wheel for a good 10 minutes until I hear a knock at my window, my head snapped up in fear it was Tommy. It luckily wasn't, it was Vince.

He points to the door handle and I unlock the door allowing him to climb into my vehicle and sit in the passenger seat- at first there's silence but soon enough Vince speaks up "What's wrong, man?"

I laugh bitterly "Everything"

"What's happened?"

I shook my head and glanced over at the singer "Nothing, I'm just dealing with shit... I'm okay"

"That why you've been sat here for the past 10 minutes then is it? Cause you're 'okay'? I know you're bullshitting me... you can tell me the truth Nikki, I can't exactly judge you can I?"

"Nah, bro... it really ain't that important... I'm just confused, I'm alright"

Vince sighed and nodded "I don't believe you, Sixx... you know that, don't you?"

"Figured, yeah- look, I'll be fine, I'm always fine... I'll tell you I guess at some point but right now it's just not gonna happen..."

"I'm not gonna force you to say anything but just know I'm always here for you, Nik- we're brothers, right?" Vince smiles offering me his hand, I rolled my eyes lightly smiling back, accepting his hand.

"Yeah, yeah, brothers- you soppy bastard"

"Only for you- now not to be a dick or anything but we need to get inside- Doc and Doug are kinda getting pissed at you it's why I came out here, we saw you pull up but you didn't get out- came to check you hadn't suddenly dropped dead or something"

I wish, it'd make this easier, I wouldn't have to face Tommy.

"Well, as you can see I'm very much alive"

"Yeah, I see that... I feel though if we don't go inside now Doc'll skin you alive"

"I'd like to see him try" I smirked while unbuckling my seatbelt and opening the door, Vince snorted in what I take as agreement and also opened his door, we got out at the same time and simultaneously slammed the car doors shut.

Before we went towards Mick's door Vince looked over at me and asked "Sure you're okay?"

"Yep, I'm sure... let's just get this meeting done shall we? See what bullshit they're gonna spring on us"

"I don't think they will actually, it's just to discuss the remaining songs- that's what Doug told Tommy anyway... ready to be bored to death for two and a half hours, I know I'm hyped as fuck for it"