•𝗨𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻•

•✨•

Nikki's POV, November 28th 1986

Tonight Vince was hosting a party- and as much as I wanted to pull out I wasn't going to, it'd look too suspicious... it would be made even more obvious to the fact I'm blatantly ignoring Tommy.

I missed him... I missed having Tommy around, I missed our conversations, us ringing one another at ridiculous times in the night because we couldn't sleep, I think since ignoring him I've realised just how big of a part of my life he had become.

Tommy Lee was everything to me.

This slight realisation didn't help with me denying my feelings for the drummer it just forced me down a even deeper hole than I was already in right now.

Currently I was on my way to Vince's house, but I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have driven here because I'd shot up just before I left and I was really fucking out of it.

I'm praying I don't get pulled over by cops right now, it's earn me a one way ticket to prison and probably rehab.

Luck though was on my side today as I made it too Vince's without incident and parked up cars were lining the street and cabs were pulling up left right and centre- most of the people at Crüe party's none of us actually knew and tonight was no different.

I got out my car and locked it before jogging my way up to the front door which was wide open, I walked inside and observed the masses of people getting a sense of relief because this lowers the chance of seeing Tommy- I went over to a table where drinks were lined up I grabbed two full tumblers and made my way into the corner of the room- enjoying what was remaining of my high and the buzz the alcohol was no providing me.

I might ask Vince if I can crash here tonight, I'm going to be in no fit state to drive.

I enjoy as the alcohol burns the back of my throat and fills me with warmth and contentment, mixed that with the heroin and I was in heaven.

For about about 2 and a half hours drinking my worries away, until I felt the craving for heroin creep slowly up the back of my neck, I resisted the need for as long as I could but soon it got too much for me, I needed to get a hit and I'd conveniently prepared a couple of syringes before I left the house knowing I'd need at least one of the two of brought with me tonight.

Quickly, I got up and made my way upstairs and slid into one of Vince's bathrooms, locking the door and sitting myself on the edge of the bath tub pulling out a syringe from the inside of my jacket and laying it on the sink before removing my belt and attaching it tightly onto my upper arm, wasting no time in pushing the needle through my skin into my vein, letting the liquid into my blood.

The empty syringe then goes back into my pocket and I take my belt from my arm and place it back around my waist staying inside the bathroom until the high hits- this feeling is the best damn feeling in the world, just the moment that I feel nothing.... to be free of every emotion, it's fucking amazing- I never wanna give this up.

Once the high hit and I was in the midst of the pure serenity I made the choice to head downstairs and rejoin the party and drink some more- why the fuck not?

I pulled myself up from the side of the bathtub and stumble slightly as I go dizzy all of a sudden, maybe I shouldn't stand up so fast when strung out- it fucks with my head- then I unlock and open the bathroom door stepping out into the hallway, silently thanking god that the light level was low because if I saw a bright light right now I'd probably throw up.