•𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴•

•✨•

Tommy's POV. December 12th 1987

My plan to get Nikki into rehab willingly by the end of the year hasn't really gone exactly how anyone wanted it, I've spoken to him regularly and gone over to his house, I always ask him if he's going to get help soon to remind him, I only ever get a vague 'yes, I will' to me asking.

I'd wanted too just turn up out of nowhere and check on him but haven't feeling it might ruin what little progress I've made with him, he spoke to me daily like he did with Vince and I saw him three times a week from that day I dropped him home which was on the 14th June- this continued until early October, but then... the calls got shorter and he kept saying for me not to bother to come over and see him.

Basically, Nikki's shut himself away the last couple of months... nobody's really seen him or heard from him apart from the few words he says to me or Vince over the phone.

All he says on phone calls now is 'Yeah, I'm fine', then he hangs up, that's it. Doc's been checking up on him consistently but always gets yelled at to 'get the fuck away', I've really tried talking to him face to face but he says the same thing to me but slightly more civilized it's just a 'Please, leave me alone T-Bone, I just wanna be alone'.

I'm scared.

Nikki's gonna end out killing himself and I love him too much to let him do that to himself, I don't want to imagine a life without Nik, without my terror twin, my soul mate.

This is still all my fault and there's nothing anyone can say to chance that... if I never would have acted on my stupid feelings and kissed Nikki that night we never would have slept together... we'd never be in this fucking situation in the first place.

As much as we'd all given into Nikki's wishes and left him alone as much as possible it was at a point now where we couldn't, Vince and Mick have tried to come up with a new plan but the only conclusion they come to is forcing Nikki into rehab something which will only be a temporary solution so it's pointless.

Doc almost did call up the rehab centre, Vince literally had to wrestle him to the ground to stop him. Really, it was a sight to behold but it left me no choice other than to go to Nikki's house and see the state he was in- I knew it wasn't going to be pleasant but what other choice did I have? I had to go to him, he wasn't going to come to me or anyone.

I still believed out of all of us, I was the best bet for getting through to Nikki, that's why now I'm at his front door at 9pm and letting myself into his house, I don't know why but I kinda was expecting my key not to work like he'd changed the locks or something but no, the door opened and man... I hadn't even seen the state of Nikki yet but I knew it was gonna be bad just by the look of the house.

The coffee table was covered in needles and old beer and whiskey bottles, the floor was covered in shattered glass and what looked like dried blood the place stank of stale alcohol and heroin- it made me feel physically sick- Nikki was living here.

He's not coping with the drugs, that's clear.

I closed the front door behind me and tried to tidy up some of the mess, I went to the coffee table and picked up four of the dozen or so empty bottles of whiskey laying around the table and floor, I took them into the kitchen and found a large garbage bag and placed the bottles inside taking it then into the living room and picking up each bottle and needle and throwing them into the bag, soon then tying it up and taking it outside and throwing it in the trash.