•𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀•

•✨•

Tommy's POV, November 27th 1986

That band meeting went well, didn't it?

Fuck, everything's falling apart. Nikki didn't even acknowledge my existence in person for the second time, every time it happens it rips a hole into my heart, I had to get out of that room yesterday- I just had too, it hurt too much to have Nikki be like this towards me.

Don't even get me started on the tension in the room when I went back in, I don't know what happened but Nikki looked plain uncomfortable and Vince looked desperate to ask him something, he went to ask me something too after Nikki ran out at the end of the meeting but then stopped himself and went over to Mick instead- I didn't bother sticking around to see what they were discussing but it was most likely something to do with Nikki and I.

I had no idea how long they were talking and I had no desire to find out, I just got the hell outta there and straight into bed not seeing the point of doing anything else.

Today wasn't much better actually, I woke up at 11am, showered, ate then sat and watched TV trying to distract my mind from Nikki but it wasn't going well.

I sat there for about an hour until I hear a car pull up outside, my eyebrows furrowed and I stood up and went to the window and looked outside to see Vince getting out of his car with Mick following behind.

What did they want?

I'm kinda happy to see them and relived it's not Nikki, not that it would be anyway- I walk to my front door, unlocked it and pulled it open being met with the concerned faces of both the singer and guitarist "Hey?" I asked questioningly.

"Yo, er... we need to talk to you, now" Vince says in an uncharacteristically serious way, I nodded and allowed the men to enter, both of them went over to the couch and sat down, I closed the door and pulled a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it as I also sat down.

"So, what's up?" I say with the cigarette hanging from my lips.

"What happened between you and Nikki the other week?" The blonde said without a moments hesitation.

"Nothing" I responded trying to sound as nonchalant as possible taking a long drag of my cigarette at the same time to try and steady my rising nerves.

"Bullshit drummer and you damn well know it" Mick commented "You two were fine with each other until that night we all went out, what happened when we left?"

"It's nothing... I... ugh, I don't know- I fucked up, okay? I fucked everything" I sigh placing the cigarette in the ashtray, not wanting it anymore.

Vince sat up straight and looked me directly in the eye "Tommy, bro.. seriously... what happened? Cause it's weird seeing you and Sixx like this with each other.... what could you have possibly done with one another to make you both unable to be in the same room?"

My mouth opened to say another string of bullshit but for some reason I couldn't lie, I just couldn't- I needed to tell someone about that night because it was eating me alive- tears filled my eyes as I thought about what I was about to admit "We-... I... look, you want the truth? We fucking slept together okay? Is that what you want to hear?"