Chapter One

The Start of Friendship
・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" You're Peter Babyface Parker. "

" Mommy, do you think I can go play with that boy? " The five year old girl asked, pointing to a boy who sat in the bend of a slide, picking small stones.

" Yes, honey. He seems lonely. Go ahead. " She grinned and skidded towards the boy, standing a feet away.
" Hey, babyface. Do you think I can play with you? "

Thr boy looked up, his chestnut brown curls hanging off his forehead, his honey brown eyes glimmering as he bored into her gaze. " Do you think I'm a loser? " He asks with a small cute pout.

" Well, maybe because I am too. " She giggled and the boy broke a smile, revealing a tooth missing. Y/n giggled more to that and sat beside him, picking stones as he did.

" What's your name? "

" Y/n L/n. What's yours? " She asks, extending her hand, " Peter Parker. "
Y/n shook his hand nodded.

" You're Peter Babyface Parker. " She giggled and the boy frowned. " Why do you call me that? "

The girl shrugged. " It's what came to my mind when I first saw you. " Peter Parker rolled his small eyes, or so tried to.

" But it's cute, don't you think? Babyface. " Y/n faced the boy and leaned closer to examine and nodded while the boy awkwardly sat there.

" Yes. You have a babyface. " She agreed to herself and Peter sighed. " Because I am a baby! " He exclaimed, jazzing his hands. Y/n and giggled and poked his cheek.

" You're cute, babyface. Let's
be friends. " She beamed and the boy frowned. " No one wants to be my friend because they call me a loser. "

" Well, I'm a loser too, so we should be friends, don't you think? A loser and a babyface. " She tapped her chin with her index finger, causing Peter to giggle.

" Okay, we should be best friends though. I'mma call you Peaches. " He threw a small pebble ahead of him.

" Fine with me. Heyy!!! I can do better than you! " She grabbed a stone and threw it, which went a little ahead of where Peter's hit.

" Where do you live? "

" That's your mommy, right? Maybe you two should come and have dinner with my mommy and daddy. " Peter suggested and Y/n beamed.

" Sure. I love fooood. " She stretched, causing Peter to snicker.

" Y/n, honey time to go home. " Her mother appeared and Y/n smiled sheepishly.

" Yes, it's time for supper, come on
Pete. " Another lady appeared on the other side and both kids looked at each other.

" Mommy!! Can she have dinner at ours with her mother? She's my new best
friend! "  The boy pouted with a big doe eyes and her mother chuckled.

The two gave each other a silent high five as the older ladies talked. After what seemed like a five minutes of walk, they came to halt.

" Is this where you guys live? " Y/n's mother, Helen asked. " Yeah. Just in this building. My husband, Richard loves this place. " Mary, Peter's mother informed.

Peter grabbed Y/n's arm and led her inside to his room. " What a nerd. " She giggled as she saw many posters of Star Wars and other geeky things.

" Hey!! " He says, slightly offended. " It wasn't rude. I'd take it as a compliment, nerd. " Y/n giggled and Peter rolled his eyes again, but there was a small playful smile on his face.

" Dinner's ready! " Mary Parker knocked on Peter's door with a soft smile. " Yaaayyyy!! " Both the kids ran out, passing Peter's mother and reached the living room.

" I'm hungry!! " Peter cried, jumping on a seat. " Me too. " Helen laughed and nodded. " Have patience, sweetheart. "

" Okay, mommy. We should invite them over dinner next time. " Y/n gave her mother was goofy grin. " Sure, why
not? "

" How's that, Mary? " Asked Helen, walking towards the kitchen. " Oh, I'd love to but maybe when me and Richard return. We're going out of town for business tomorrow morning. "

" Oh, that's fine. Let's just hope Y/n can wait. You're taking Peter with you? " Helen asked as she sliced a Cucumber.

" Oh, no. It's quite hectic in the plane and all. We're leaving him to his uncle and aunt, they live in Queens. " Helen chuckled.

" That's quite alright. We live in Queens too. Y/n just loves this park do she tends to take a long walk. " Helen laughed along with Mary as they set food on the table.

" Tuck in. " Mary ruffled Y/n's hair, who giggled. " Thank you, Aunt Mary! "

Mary and Helen shared amused looked before sitting beside each other. " So I get to call you Antie Helen! " Peter beamed and Helen laughed.

" Of course, Peter. "

After the wonderful dinner, Y/n and Peter played a little more before she had to go. Peter frowned and looked at Helen.

" Can't she stay? "

Helen laughed, " No, honey. But I'm sure you two can meet tomorrow. " She offered and Peter grinned.

" Bye, Peter! " Y/n threw her small arms around his neck, causing the ladies to laugh while Peter blushed. It was clear he wasn't use to hugging anyone except his parents.

" Get used to it, Pete. She's quite a touchy person. " Helen warned, chuckling.

As the two left, the walk was long but
Y/n didn't mind. She was humming some song Helen knew as a lullaby.

" You're taking me to meet him again,
right? " Helen chuckled. " Yes, honey. He'll be staying with his uncle and aunt in Queens for some time. "

Y/n beamed, mumbling things that Helen couldn't understand, but she had found it cute anyway.

The next morning, however, Y/n took her time to remember about Peter. As she did, she was jumping around for an hour, troubling her mother to take her to Peter.

" Alright, kiddo. Let's go. " Her father, Liam says and picked her up. " Oh, here she's calling. " Helen picked Mary's call and got the adress.

" Just three blocks away from us. " Liam chuckled. " Are you talking about Parkers? " Helen smiled, realising he knew them.

" Yeah! Come on! "

--

" Peter!!! " Y/n grinned, hugging the boy and he groans. " You're crushing me! " Y/n giggled and let go. " We live so close!! See! "

Peter only nodded. Y/n pouted. " What's wrong? " Peter huffed and crossed his arms, heading for the nearby bench.

" Mommy and daddy left me here. I miss them already. " Y/n looked around to lift up his mood. " Do you want a hug? Mommy says my hugs are always nice. "

Peter sniffled and nodded. Y/n beamed, wrapping him in a bear and comforting hug. " You're warm. " He mumbled against her hair, which caused her to giggle.

" That tickles! "

" Does it now? " Peter laughed and started tickling her. " No-Stop!! " She laughed and ran off towards his room.

As the night dawned by, May and Ben were left grieving as they got a phone call about the plane crash Peter's parents were in.

Of course they couldn't tell Peter yet, and neither did Y/n knew. A small funeral was arranged and Y/n had spent the night with Peter, letting him cuddle.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*