Chapter Fifteen

Homecoming Date.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" Pete, take Liz to Homecoming. "

By now, almost everyone seemed to have a date for the homecoming and
Y/n had been waiting for Peter to ask her. If he wouldn't, than she would ask him.

That was it. She wouldn't want to go with someone else on such an important day. Peter definitely seemed nervous half of the day, with Harry around, he wasn't sure he was going to ask but he was preparing himself to.

Y/n was leaning against her locker when he had found her, so he made his way towards her and smiled at her awkwardly as she spotted him.

" Hey! " She grinned and Peter smiled once more, the lump in his throat forming already. " What's wrong? "

" Did Harry ask you to homecoming? " Came out instead. Y/n rolled her eyes as if she was annoyed. " No. He didn't. Why are you asking that? "

Peter shrugged slightly. " He was about to. "Y/n nodded. " Would you say yes? " He asked, hopefully hearing a no. Y/n have had enough.

" Yeah, I would since someone was supposed to ask me and I'm waiting but he's too chicken to do so. " She huffed and Peter felt his legs give out. Did she mean him?

" Yeah! About that, " He scratched his neck and Y/n felt guilty for snapping at his nervous face. " Sorry, I was just nervous. " He mumbled, blood rushing up to his cheeks.

Y/n controlled herself from saying Aww and chuckled. " I'm listening. " She said, softer this time. " Yeah, I- I don't know how to ask!! " He whined, causing Y/n to burst out laughing.

She decided to take the matter in her own hands and looked at Peter with a smirk. " I'll ask, than. " Peter looked at her amused. " Yeah, that'd be a favor. "

Y/n laughed and hugged him. He looked so cute when he was nervous, she just couldn't say it out loud. " So, Peter Parker, will you go to the homecoming with me? "

" Yeah? " He breathed out, still not believing it's actuallt happening. Y/n bit the inside of her cheek before looking at him. " I'll text you the dress colour. " She grinned and Peter smiled, staring at her.

" Come on! " She pecked his lips and Peter jumped. " Yep, let's go. " Y/n chuckled and the two walked down the hallway.

" Oh, shit! I forgot my phone in locker! " Peter mumbled and Y/n rolled her eyes playfully. " What doofus leaves his phone lying around in school, Peter Parker. " She answered for herself and Peter chuckled.

" I'll be back. " He ran away while Y/n waited. A balloon landed on her and she jumped, looking around.

Harry came into view with a sly smirk.
" Hey, Y/n." He grinned and Y/n chuckled nervously. " Hey. "

" You're going to the homecoming with someone? " Y/n hated the way he looked at her. " Yeah, I asked Peter just now and he said he wanted to go too so we're going together. "

Harry's face fell. " Oh, okay. Guess I'll ask someone else. " Y/n smiled apologetically.

" See ya! " She waved and he waved back, disappear into down the hallway. Y/n sighed in relief, looking at Peter who just arrived.

" What's wrong? " He asked and Y/n shook her head. " Harry just asked me I had to decline. " Peter made an O face.
" Oh! "

The two took a turn and walked out of the school while Harry watched them go.