Chapter Eight

Germany
・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" Oh, God! The Healing Mist. "

" It's good he hasn't troubled us. " Ned grinned and Y/n laughed. " You think he'll dare to? Next time he thinks of it-"

" Y/n! You'll get in trouble! " Peter whined and Y/n rolled her eyes.
" Relax, mum. I'll be fine. Besides, you saw the look on his face, it was satisfying. "

Peter snorted and Y/n giggled, giving him a cute head tilt before going back to studying.

The three were sitting in the library for their last period. Ned was busy with his notes while Y/n was busy with hers. But Peter seemed distracted.

His eyes refused to settle on the book but ran for Y/n instead. Why? He didn't want to know. But he just couldn't take them off of her. He was glad Y/n didn't notice. But Ned surely did.

He saw Peter with his chin propped on his fist, staring at Y/n with a dreamy look in his eyes. He glanced between the two, his face stretching into a bigger smile.

Sneakily, he took out his phone and clicked both Y/n and Peter in a frame. It was clear Peter was staring at Y/n, with heart eyes. He snickered, catching Peter's attention.

" What? What is it? " He asks, grabbing Ned's phone. " Nothing! " Ned nearly yelled, only to be quited down by the librarian.

Peter blushed beet red and looked at Ned wide eyed, who was smirking.
" What is it? " Y/n asked, noticing the two boys.

" Nothing. " Peter was quick to answer, but thankfully, he didn't yell. Y/n rolled her eyes and pushed off her chair, leaning over to get the phone. " It's nothing. " Peter pushed the phone farther away.

" Come on, babyface-" MJ had snatched the phone out of his hand. " No, MJ! " He whined while the girl smirking at the picture. " What is it, MJ? "

Y/n made her way towards her and took a peek, frowning. Peter had held his breath, his face was burning.
" Why were you so afraid of showing me this? " She flipped the screen towards him and there was picture of a cat.

He let out a sigh of relief, shooting MJ a thankful look. " Uh... It looks like you! " He says, Ned and MJ facepalming.

Y/n looked around wierdly before shaking her head. " Peter, you hate
cats. " She pointed out, giving him a look as she sat back in her seat while MJ walked away, sliding Ned his phone.

Peter widened his eyes and shook his head vigorously. " I didn't mean it like that! I mean, it was cute- it is um.. " Y/n giggled, cutting Peter off. " What's going on with you? "

She asked but her eyes were on her book. Peter glared at Ned, the shade of his face getting darker. Ned was dying of silent laughter, clutching on his stomach.

" You're dead. " He mouthed to Ned before trying to relax. " Nothing. " Y/n chuckled and glanced at the boy one more time before going back to her work.

As the bell rung, Ned burst out laughing while Y/n left to check out a book.
" Dude, what the hell?! Why would you click that?! " Peter slapped Ned's arm, who was still laughing.

" Stop laughing! " Peter says, rubbing his face to hide the blush. " Dude, you're smitten. " Ned says, trying to breathe.

Peter huffed, trying to deny the fact that he really looked smitten in that picture.