Chapter Nine

Private Nurse
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" You look hot. "

Sunrays peeked through the window, falling on Peter's face and he shut his eyes tighter, adjusting to the light.

He looked down at the girl in his arms, she had been facing him now instead of her back, her face buried in his chest while her hand was thrown lazily around his torso.

He smiled, bringing his hand up to push the hair behind her ear, letting it rest on her cheek. She looked so peaceful and relaxed.

Why am I staring at you? Again? 

He thought as he examined her face, reading the same details he has before many times.

He sighed. As much as he wanted to stay like that, he had just realised there was school to attend. " N/n." He tapped her cheek gently with his thumb.

The girl hummed sleepily, but didn't move. " We have school. Get up. " Y/n groaned. " I don't want to. " She whined, pushing her face in the crook of his neck. Peter chuckled, a blush rising on his cheeks.

" We're going to be late, than we won't be able to get coffee on our way and you're going to zone out all day. Get up!! " He tries to get off her grip but Y/n groaned.

" Shut up, babyface. " She looked at him and realized how close their faces were. Peter just froze in his spot while Y/n let her head fall back down, her forehead resting against his cheek.

" Can we skip school today? " She mumbled, her hot breath hitting his side of face. " N-No. School is
important. "

" For you. "

Peter sighed and gripped on her waist, pulling her along as he got up. Y/n huffed, standing on her own feet as he set her down. Peter chuckled and looked for some clothes for her to wear.

" No! The Midtown hoodie. " She grinned and Peter rolled his eyes.
" I was going to wear that. " He reasoned but Y/n had already taken it and was leaving the room.

Peter chuckled and shook his head at the girl before going to the bathroom.

---

" Thank you! " She called as the two left the coffee shop and Y/n looked at Peter. " Let's take subway. I don't want to walk today. "

Peter snickered. " You're being lazy. " He said, but they walked to the station anyway. " Yep. I might as well sleep on you for the ride. " She leaned against his chest and Peter sighed.

" We still have to see about that... " He grabbed her free hand, tapping her fingertips. " There's nothing to see, " She said lazily, " It's clear. "

Peter chuckled and held his arm around her to the pole. The ride was surprisingly short, Y/n didn't sleep but she enjoyed staying like that while Peter held onto her.

As they reached school, Y/n handed Ned his coffee and the three stood by Peter's lockers. Y/n had turned around to take out her binders when a sweet voice had called.

" Hey, guys! " She turned around and saw Liz Allan. " Hey, Liz! " She greeted, realising both the boys have frozen in their places.

" You must be Y/n. " Y/n smiled. " Yep. And this Peter and that's Ned. They're kinda shocked right now. " She joked and Peter cleared his throat, his cheeks bruning.

" H-Hi. " Y/n coughed, nudging Ned.
" Oh, hi! " She grinned at Liz, who was flustered. Probably because Ned and Peter were staring at her.

" Guys! Stop it. " Y/n mumbled and shook her head. " Maybe we can talk there. " Y/n grabbed Liz and walked to end of the hallway by trophy case.