Chapter Three

Announcement
・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" Is this the same Peter who hates
PDA? "

" Y/n!! Wake up, honey! " Y/n groaned and rolled over, dropping on the ground with a thud. " Oh, my god! " Helen laughed and Y/n sat up, rubbing her forehead.

" Are you okay? " She asked and Y/n grumbled. " Yep. I'll be quick. " She made her way to the bathroom with her clothes and necessities, locking the door.

Examining the bruise forming on her forehead, she giggled at herself for being so clumsy and took a quick shower.

She brushed her hair and abondoned the make up, grabbing her lip balm hastily and ran downstairs with her bag

" Here. " She ate the pancake hurriedly and waved, running out of the door. She speedwalked and spotted Peter.

" Morning. " She said, dragging him along. Peter didn't budge. " What? " She asked, confused before grinning.
" Dork. " She threw herself over him, almost knocking both on the ground but Peter managed to balance, wrapping his arms around her waist loosely.

Her hugs always comforted him. He felt home-like, cozy and comfortable. He could smell her scent, It was delicately light and floral with vibrant bursts of bergamot, Grasse rose, rosewood, and pink pepper. 

" How long? " She giggled as Peter rocked back and forth. " A little more. " He mumbled against her hair.

" Is this the same Peter who hates
PDA? " Peter giggled and let go of her, already missing the warmth. " Good start of the day. Let's go! " He gently grabbed her wrist, pulling her along while Y/n stared at his hand holding hers.

" Hold on! " He stopped and spinned her towards him, Y/n had landed right in his chest. " What? " She chuckles, looking up.

" What's this? " He traced his thumb gently on her forehead, a small bruise. Y/n giggled. " I fell off the bed this morning. "

Peter sighed. " You're so clumsy! "

By the time they reached school with cup of coffees in their hands, Ned was already standing by Y/n's lockers.
" Ned! Here. I got you coffee. "

" I bought it."

" I carried it all the way. Do you know how hard it is to carry it all the way to school without damaging-" Peter clasped his hand on her mouth, sipping his coffee with the other.

Ned snickered and shook his head at the two. Y/n pushed his hand away and took a sip. Feeling eyes in her, she frowned and looked around, she caught a boy, who was wearing a basket ball jersey standing in a corner with his group of jocks.