Chapter Four

The Fieldtrip to OSCOPR
・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" He messes with you, he messes with me. We come in one piece. "

Y/n woke up that friday, a little too excited to see the labs and stuff of that building. She had only heard about it, and she eiuld say she wasn't a big fan either, but Norman Osborn was rich as fuck.

She quickly put on her clothes and grabbed her lip balm, with her bag and headed outside.

Cursing, she ran back in and grabbed her phone, heading downstairs

" You're up. You look quite excited honey! " Helen chuckled and Y/n grinned. " Mhm.., " She took a bite of the toast and gulped down a sip of coffee. " It's going to be interesting. I want to see the labs and machines-"

" Just don't touch anything, okay? I've heard that Osborn isn't up to any good so, stick with Peter. " Y/n nodded and finished her second toast.

" Okay, mum. Don't worry, we'll be fine.
Bye. " She walked down the sidewalk and reached Peter's apartment. She knocked, thinking he was late.
" Coming! "

His voice was muffled. There was a slight thud and she winced. The door opened and she giggled. " You fell, didn't you? "

Peter rolled his eyes. " Come on, we'll miss the bus then. " He says and Y/n rolled her eyes at him this time.

" You look like you've just made out with a girl or something! " She tamed his browl curls and hummed. " Much better. " The blush on his cheeks went unnoticed by Y/n as they walk down and stand by the bus stop.

" This is good. Atleast we don't have to walk all the way to school today. " She grinned and Peter chuckled.

" Lazy ass! " Y/n gasped. " You're swearing?! "

" Shit! " He clasped his hand to his mouth and realised he did it again.
" What the-"

Y/n burst out laughing, giving him a side hug.

" You look adorable! " She say between her laugh.

Peter sighed and shook his head. " Don't make me say something I don't want
to. " Y/n smacked his arm lightly. " I didn't. It was you. Lazy ass, shit, what the fu-"

" Okay, I didn't complete that! " He cut her off loudly and Y/n giggled. " Sure, babyface. " Peter groaned, running a hand through his hair.

" Don't! " She smacked his arm away.
" I've did a good job. Don't ruin it. " She corrected the again and Peter chuckled at her.

" Here's the bus! "

Peter waited for Y/n to climb in and went after her, tucking his bag closer. Being around these people already made him awkward.