Chapter Thirteen

Ferry Island
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" We're best friends. "

" I know. "

The Next Morning, when Y/n woke up, she found Peter still snuggled into her. She smiled to herself, enjoying the feeling as long as it lasts.

Peter stirred, " You know, you shouldn't stare. " He said in his morning voice.
Y/n chuckled. " I wasn't staring. Maybe you were dreaming about me. " She smirked and Peter rolled his eyes.

" Why would I dream about you? " He challenged and Y/n shrugged. " How would I know that! " She pecked his nose and got out of his grip, taking out clothes. Peter watched, as she gave him his clothes and she went to use the bathroom.

He was pretty sure he wasn't dreaming. Or maybe he was. He didn't even know anymore. But one thing he knew for sure, he'd love to stay this way with her forever.

He got up and grabbed the clothes, taking the bathroom after her and by the time he came out, Y/n was not in the room, her bag gone. So he grabbed his bag and headed outside, finding her cooking pancakes.

" Smells delicious. " He mumbled, realising how hungry he was. Y/n chuckled and handed him a plate with maple syrup.

" Thank you. "

Reaching school, Y/n went to her locker and grabbed her binders, ready for yet another day of headache. She turned around to find Peter and Ned gone.

" Where the hell did they go? " She mumbled, looking around. Finding them nowhere, she sighed and made her way to her first class. History that she didn't share with none of her two best friends. Michelle would be there, but she would read.

She slumped in her seat, ready to take a nap but that wouldn't happen since the teacher arrived and roll calls started.

Lunch came by and the three sat in silence. Y/n found it wierd. Peter was deep in thought, Ned seemed to enjoy his food so she shared a glance with Michelle and shrugged before going to eat her own food.

She even tried to make a joke, and only got half hearted replies so she gave up on that too. Eventually, the bell rung and Y/n got up.

" What class do you have? " She smirked as she started to speed up.

" We have chemistry. " Peter said and
Y/n burst out laughing. Peter blushed as he realised it sounded as if he was flirting with her and chuckled.
" Of course, we do, Pete. "

The two walked in silence, Y/n wanted to ask where he disappeared in the morning but she decided against it as they took a seat on their station.

" So today, we're going to do the experiment... "

---

" Ned! Where's Peter? " She asked at the end of the last class. " He got detention for ditching decathlon. He told me to tell you not to wait. "

Y/n nodded. " Okay, thanks. I'll see you tomorrow. " She made her way outside the school and eventually, reached her apartment complex.

She stepped into the lift, the air was awkward. Maybe the couple behind her were making out before she stepped in. She tried to clear her throat but nothing came out. Biting her lower lip, she tapped her foot impatiently to get out of there already.

She stepped out the second lift opened the doors and and took a turn, heading straight to her apartment. " I'm home, peeps! " She called and got no reply.