Chapter Eleven

Liz's Party
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" Or she won't be the one to punch you this time. "

" Ned, the spider's dead! " Peter says, Ned made an O face. He had been rambling if it'd hurt to get bitten by a spider too.

The three had been walking to school from public Library in the morning, Y/n was struggling to hold her pile of books, causing Peter to notice it. He gently took them from her hands and Y/n smiled.

Y/n looked ahead of her to find Delmar's Deli Grocery Store destroyed. It was all burnt. " Are Mr. Delmar and Murph okay? " She mumbled and Peter nodded.

" Physically, yeah. " Peter answered. Y/n sighed. " It must've been pretty hard to loose something like this. My
sandwiches! " Y/n whined and Peter chuckled.

" He seemed pretty shaken up when I got him out-"

" You mean Spiderman?! " Ned nudged Peter, trying to cover up and Y/n giggled.

" Wait, you know?! "

Y/n nodded. " Yes, Ned. " Ned started to fangirl again. Y/n sighed, zoning out as she stared at the shop. " You could've died. " She mumbled and Peter looked at her with adoration.

" Do you lay eggs? " Ned asked, unaware of the conversation.
" What?! No! " Y/n burst out laughing.

" What the hell, Ned? "

--

" You're not joining Decathlon? " Peter pouted and Y/n rolled her eyes. " No, Pete. I don't want to. "

" Why? "

" Because I'm not ready to use my brain more than I already do. It's torture. " She said dramatically and Peter chuckled.

" Okay, fine. "

" Did you two get homecoming tickets? " Ned piped in and Y/n shook her head along with Peter.

" Remind me to buy it after school! " She nudged Peter, who gave a thumbs up. " Sixth is Gym! " Peter informed and Y/n groaned.

" You like rubbing it in, don't you? " She chuckled and Peter shrugged. " I said that to let you mentally prepare yourself. " Y/n gaped.

" Smooth way to cover up. " Peter chuckled.

Y/n realised Peter is sitting closer than usual, not that she minded but his shoulder was touching hers and it looked like he would snuggle into her if he had the permission to but Y/n knew he hated PDA.

She jumped as someone else sat beside her, too close for her comfort that made her press herself against Peter, trying to avoid contact. Turned out to be Bradley.

" What? " She snapped, sudden annoyance rising in her stomach. Peter glared at the boy, grabbing Y/n's hand and latching his fingers with hers.

Bradley glanced at their inclined hands and sent a dagger towards Peter, who rolled his eyes. Ned and MJ were sharing amused glances, trying not to snicker.

Y/n sighed. " What do you want? Can you move a little? " She waved her hand and Bradley smirked. " Nothing. " He eyed her up and down.

" Fuck off, dude. She's clearly not interested. " MJ spoke up, while Y/n shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. Peter placed his hand on the small of her back, trying to calm her down.

Bradley shot a glare to MJ, who stuck up her middle finger. " Do I need to remind how I punched Flash-"

" That was hot, I must admit. " He cut her off and Y/n stood up. " Leave. " Bradley got up too and stood over her.
" Or what? " He challenged.