Chapter Fourteen

Harry Osborn
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" So, what is it? Mosquito bite? "

The next morning Y/n and Peter woke up, the two were quite chirpy. Peter did know why he was so happy or okay, even though part of him was still dead because he wouldn't be out as Spiderman anymore.

Y/n had been taking shower while his phone buzzed, he picked it up and checked the name. Harry Osborn.

He frowned but grinned as he answered the phone. " Hey, Harry. Long time no see. "

" Yeah, dude. But guess what? "

" What? "

" I'm starting at Midtown from today. I'm so glad actually! Private schools are shit. "

" That's great news! I'll be waiting for you then. See ya! "

" Bye! "

Peter hung up and found Y/n already out. " Who's Harry? Potter? " She joked and Peter laughed. " No, remember Harry Osborn from middle school? "

" Oh, yeah! That arrogant-boy. " Y/n shot him a sheepish smile and Peter shook his head with a smile. " Yep, him. He's joining Midtown. "

" Peter, its nearly end of the year. Is he even smart? " Y/n chuckled and Peter hummed. " I donno. Maybe he changed over the years but let's just see. "

The two got ready and were currently standing in the subway. They never seemed to get free seats, and even if they did, they'd prefer standing.

Y/n would always lean on him while he holds her, which felt much more intimate to the two since last night. Peter glanced at Y/n's neck and a deep blush rose to his cheeks. He covered
Y/n's collar over the hickey and Y/n frowned, looking at him confused.

" If we don't want Ned nagging us, you should hide that hickey. " Peter whispered and Y/n blushed, her hand flying up to her neck. Peter grinned to himself as she managed to cover it.

As they reached the school, hallways were all clear. Y/n frowned. " Is it Sunday? " She chuckled and Peter shook his head.

" Must be Harry Osborn. "

Peter realised how girls were fawning over him. Than, he recalled Harry Osborn could get every girl he wants. He had done that before. He had a habit of liking who Peter likes and steal them.

That had happened in middle school with Mary Jane, and he didn't want that to repeat. He didn't want to lose Y/n like that, to Harry.

His heart sank, as the realisation struck to him. Harry was way better than him, he thought and he was pretty good looking too. He thought again. If only he knew.

Y/n frowned at Peter's blank face.
" Pete, you okay? " She asked, tapping his cheek. Peter snapped out of his thoughts and nodded. " Yeah, I'm good. Come on! "

" I'm pretty sure he's not even that good looking! Why would everyone want to-"
There were a few squeals and the two turned to see from their lockers.

First to walk in was Harry Osborn, he had black hair, slicked to the side and amber eyes. Y/n frowned. She looked at Peter, than back at Harry Osborn.

Than she thought, Why am I even comparing these two?

There were girls behind him that squealed and fawned, and boys were dying to take a peek of him. He was wearing expensive yet casual clothes for school, had an expensive bag and a watch that shone due to sunlight.