Chapter Twelve

D.C.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" What? No kiss goodbye? "

" Do you have to go? You said you
weren't. " Y/n whined, leaning on Peter as they stood in the subway. " Yeah! I need to, N/n." He placed his hand on her hip, another one holding the pole.

" How many days? " She grumbled and Peter smirked. " Two. " Y/n groaned softly. " You're gonna miss me! " He teased and Y/n rolled her eyes. " No, I'm gonna miss Flash. "

Peter laughed and kissed her temple from the back. " It won't be long. Besides, you've got Netflix. " Y/n hummed. " Can be amazing. But if I find out you're there and nearly died, I'm gonna kill you once you get back. "

" Meh! Won't die. Pretty sure of it. " He whispered and Y/n chuckled.

--

" You should've joined Decathlon. Than you'd be going to. " Y/n huffed. " No, thank you, babyface. I'm good with my pea brain. "

She laughed along with Ned and Peter, taking a bite of her lunch. " Hey, it's time. I'll get going. " Ned ran away with his blazer and MJ left too. " What are you waiting for? " She asked as they reached the cafeteria door.

" What? No kiss goodbye? " He gasped dramatically and Y/n laughed. " Drama queen. " She threw her hands around his neck, pulling him in a hug.

" People are watching. " He grumbled and Y/n chuckled. " Who was it just asking for a kiss? " She reminded and Peter rolled his eyes.

" Stay safe. " He whispered, kissing her forehead and Y/n hummed. " Shouldn't I be the one to say that? " She grinned and Peter chuckled.

" Whatever, princess. Take care. " Y/n nodded and pecked his cheek. " You're looking extra cute today, so... " She stood on her tip toes and pecked his lips, catching Peter off guard.

" So I have to look extra cute-"

" Goet going, babyface. You don't want to miss your bus. " She smirked, cutting him off and Peter rolled his eyes.
" Bye. "

She watched as he left, giving her a last wave, he disappeared out of sight and Y/n sighed. " Two horrible days! "

She grumbled.

---

To say the least, Y/n wasn't expecting something like that would happen. She was just glad Peter was there to save everyone from the falling lift.

No one knew what had gone wrong, but her classmates and Ned were in that lift when it fell and it scared thr shit out of her. Now, she was tapping her feet anxiously on the concrete, an hour early as she waited for the school bus to arrive.

Peter hadn't picked up one call from her all two days and she was angry and worried all in one. Ned had told her he left the hotel room the same night they reached to catch those guys, and she had been furious.

She still recalled throwing a fit at Ned for even taking out the tracker from his suit. She checked her phone again, the time didn't seem to pass.

She cursed and paced around before going to the nearest cafe and buying a coffee for herself. She took a sip, paying as she left the shop and walked back to the school.

As the time passed by, her worry grew but she knew he was fine. He was still not picking up her calls. Trying to call one more time, she swiped the call button and pressed the phone against her ear.

" Peter! " She said, as the line connected.
" Hey, N/n! "

" Are you okay? "

" Yeah. I'm fine. You should ask that to others I guess. I wasn't in-"