Chapter Nineteen

The Date.
・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" Dating? Already? It's been just one
date. "

" Mom!!! " She yelled, entering the apartment, causing Helen to come running out. " What? What's wrong? "

" I've got a date, and I need your help. " She grinned and Helen frowned. " If it's that Osborn boy-"

" It's Peter. " Y/n cut her off and Helen blinked, squealing the next second.
" I knew it! I knew this would happen! I gotta tell Liam! "

Y/n laughed, shaking her head. " Mum! I need to get ready. It's at 8." Helen chuckled.

" It's at 8. It's just 4 right now. "

Y/n blushed and made her way to her room. She dropped her bag aside and fell on her bed, grinning like mad as she stared at the ceiling.

Probably not the best idea, but she got an idea. Taking out her phone, she texted Peter.

She looked through her closet and grinned

Taking a long relaxing shower to calm her nerves, she got our of the bathroom and changed into pj's for the meantime.

She decided to distract herself from doing some homework and went on doing it.

A knock on the door brought her to senses and she opened it, looking at her mother.

" Let's start? "

Y/n looked at the clock. " Seven? I've only got an hour!! " She freaked out and Helen laughed. " Relax, did you decide what to wear? "

" Yeah, I texted him and he said anything is fine. " Y/n smiled sheepishly as Helen burst out laughing. " You two are a lot more like me and Liam than I thought. "

Y/n grinned and got out the outfit she decided

Y/n grinned and got out the outfit she decided. " Cute. Go wear it, I'll prepare make up. "

" Make up? Uh... No make up. " She said and Helen rolled her eyes. " Just slight
one. " Y/n huffed. " You always say that, than there's stacks of powder and what not on my face."