Chapter Twenty-Two

A Week.
・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" Get away from my girlfriend! "

A week. Seven days passed by and there was no sign of Y/n. Peter was horrified. What if something had happened to her?

He barely slept, spending day and night swinging around hopelessly to look for aY/n, the bags under his eyes visible and the tired eyes.

He had asked Tony Stark to find her somehow but even he couldn't track her because there was no sign of network where she was, nor she had any phone.

Devastated, Peter had skipped the week of school and stayed outside being Spiderman. The news had spread, Ned and MJ instantly worried after hearing it and the two had their suspicions of Harry Osborn, Peter couldn't disagree.

Harry Osborn had been acting weird, more happy as Ned told Peter the other day, and he couldn't deny the fact that it might be him.

He was laying on his bed, staring into nothingness as his conversation with Harry week ago flooded back to him.

" How about, Time Square? "

He had said, with a hint of smirk and victory in his voice. Peter shot up, skipping dinner as he usually does now a days, he put on his suit and placed a note for May before swinging towards the Tower.

--

Y/n let out a soft groan as she tried to sit up, she didn't have any energy left. It must've been a week, she was counting days. She couldn't sleep, but she always stared out of the window to keep the check of time.

At day time, there would be a lot of chatter outside and she didn't know how Harry had brought her to this place. The window was far across the room, her hands were tied and even if she screamed, her voice wouldn't reach outside.

The time she spent with Peter always crossed her mind. The date nights, swinging around the city, movies, cuddles, his warmth. She missed all of it, she missed all of him to no extent.

All she could do was cry. Harry had visited almost every day and it creeped her out. He had turned into a psychopath, and she was afraid when he'll crack.

The same evening, Harry came to visit once more. She whimpered, trying to push away the hand he extended to touch her. She hated it. Being touched by him made her feel dirty, unsafe.

This time, he was alone. There were no men behind him.

" Aww... Don't be scared, sweetheart.
I won't harm you! " He cooed, making Y/n more disgusted. It was the time she wasn't comfortable in her own skin. She wanted to rip it off and throw it to the animals.

The times he used his hands to push away her hair of the face, made her want to cut off all her hair and the way he ran his thumb over her cheek made her feel disgusted.

" I think your boyfriend couldn't find you. But guess what? You must miss him, right? I'll be your boyfriend for now. " He grinned at her evilly. Y/n widened her eyes and shook her head.

" No! Please, don't. " She managed to whisper, looking away. Harry's grin faded and switched to an angry look.

" WHY? WHAT IS IN PETER PARKER THAT'S NOT IN ME? I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND FROM NOW ON! UNDERSTAND? " He yelled in her face, causing Y/n to flinch.

" Understand? " He asked in a calmer tone but it held equal annoyance. He unlocked her hands for the first time in the week, Y/n gasping in pain as she moved them to the front. Tears streaming down her face.