Chapter Seven

Liz Allan
・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" Falling for me already, I see? "

" I can't believe it, dude. Liz Allan is going to be here. " Ned fangirled. Y/n wondered who she was. She had been the talk of the school for almost a month now and everyone seemed to be waiting to see her. Two of them being Peter and Ned.

They hadn't stopped talking about her and that irritated the shit out of Y/n. She didn't know if she was jealous or that it was only getting annoying to hear Liz Allan all day long.

Neither Y/n nor Peter seemed to get that dance they shared out of their mind, but Y/n knew better than bringing it up. It'd only complicate things and she didn't want that right now.

Peter was going out every day and night being Spiderman and helping people ever since Ben's death and there wasn't one night Y/n hadn't been worried.

She still couldn't figure out what had happened with her hands two months ago, and nothing unusual like that had happened again, so she decided to give up wondering about it. It was exhausting.

She opened her lockers and got her binders. The winter break was just over and she wasn't ready to start studying again, nor was she ready for any projects.

She had noticed a few changes in herself after that spider bit her. She was hungry untimely, but she was also glad that she was ripped, or she'd be couch potato by now.

She had enhanced hearing like Peter, but to what he had said, she didn't have that Peter tingle he talks about nor she had webs shooting out of her. She was glad. And she also knew that she didn't have superhuman strength like Peter. Which he used a lot against her to tease her.

That spider was different. She remembered every word that tour guide had told her. To her, it seemed like it was meant to happen. The way that spider had been looking at her that day, and out of everyone, she had to get bit alongside Peter.

It could've been anyone, but why only her? She thought. There is something she's missing, but she couldn't point it out.

" N/n? "

She jumped, shutting her locker with a loud thump. " Yeah? " She looked at Peter, who had a worried expression on his face.

" You okay? You zoned out for like five minutes! "

" Yep, I'm good. " She nodded and pushed the binders in her bag. " There she is! " Ned squealed and Y/n followed his line of gaze, spotting a beautiful tall girl, tan skinned and she had natural wavy brown hair.

" Oh, well! " She breathed out, looking at Peter, who was pratically giving the girl heart eyes. She giggled, taking out her phone and clicking a quick picture of him and Ned.

" Guys! " She laughed, breaking the two boys out of their trance. Peter flushed deep red, while Ned gave her a sheepish smile.

" You're gonna creep out the poor girl! "

" Right. " Peter says and took out his binders, still glancing at Liz, who wasn't even there now. She had disappeared down the hallway. Y/n shook her head with a small smile and tugged her bag closer.

Something inside her was burning, she could feel it but Y/n hated jealousy and she knew she'd never act up on it. She flinched as someone caught her wrist.

" Relax, it's me. Are you really okay? " Peter asks, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. Y/n sighed and nodded. " Yeah, just zoning out. Didn't get much sleep last night. "