Chapter Sixteen

Homecoming
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" I don't know why you ditched such a beautiful date. "

" You took the same one? " Peter asked as they walked down the hallway.
" Yep. It was nice, I liked it too and mum said we should-"

" Well, who's choice was it? " Peter sassed and Y/n giggled. " What is happening? " Peter asked as they spotted a crowd by Y/n's locker.

" Excuse me?! " She said loudly, wanting not to touch or push past them. She could hear girls Aww and say she's so lucky. She frowned as she spotted a note attached to her locker with a single rose Boquet.

Peter stood behind her, wanting no one else to stay close to her seeing as she never liked it much. " What is it? " She looked at him and shrugged.

She took the note, waving for people to go away. The crowd huffed and grumbled before dispersing. Peter took the note, knowing very well who would do such antics.

" Y/n L/n,
Will you do me the honour of being my date to the homecoming?
-- Harry Osborn. "

" I thought he asked you yesterday. " Peter said, trying to hide the disappointment and jealousy in his voice. " He did. " Y/n confirmed and looked around.

" I think he found out I'm not going with you anymore-"

" Which I definitely hate-"

" Don't let Liz hear it. " She whisper-yelled and Peter nodded, running a hand through his hair.
" Yeah, yeah! You might as well just say yes. He won't -"

" Pete, you can't expect me to go to the Homecoming with him. Even if I do, I won't be slightest comfortable because I have to dance with him! " She pressured and Peter sighed.

Y/n didn't know if she liked what Harry did even after she said she was going with Peter, even if she wasn't now, she had planned to go with Ned and MJ, which was the better company compared to him.

" Pete, what do I do? " She whined and Peter sighed. " Just say yes. And we'll try to find a way not to dance with
him! " Peter cursed under his breath, he hated that this Vulture guy had to pop up on the Homecoming day.

" God! " Y/n groaned softly, letting her forehead rest against Peter's chest. His chest vibrated as he chuckled and Y/n smiled slightly. " You'll be fine. Besides, I think I'll be needing you home after that. " He whispered, pressing a soft kiss on her head.

Y/n giggled, " Yeah! Totally forgot. You're not the only one ditching now. " She smirked and took off the rose from her locked to keep it inside.

" He's coming. " She said, fake smiling at some one who was coming her way. Harry smirked at her as he walked past the girls who fawned.

" Hey, Y/n. So, what do you say? " He leaned against the locker with his arms crossed, a victory smirk already on his face.

Y/n smiled forcefully. " Okay. I'll come with you. " She supressed a sigh as he chuckled, and Y/n definitely noticed the look he gave to Peter, who was looking somewhere else.

What the hell? Is he trying to compete?

She thought as she looked around awkwardly. " Well, we should meet at school. I'm driving with mum, she says she has to go somewhere so she'll drop me off. "

Harry's face twitched for a second before he smiled right back and nodded. " Sure. See ya, Pete. I don't know why you ditched such a beautiful date. " He added and Y/n opened her mouth to speak up.