Chapter Five

Powers
・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" We didn't have sex, did we? Peter, we're not even sixteen yet. "

The sunlight peeked in, causing Y/n to groan. Her stomach rumbled of hunger. What was the last time I ate? She thought as she tried to move.

She couldn't. She frowned and got a good look of her surroundings. Why was everything so loud? Who's breathing by my neck? She thought and turned to get a glance.

It was Peter's room and he was practically spooning her. She smiled to herself before realising he's shirtless.

" What the fuck?! " She whispered, panic rising in her stomach.

She couldn't remember anything from the previous day except roaming around the lab and heading out to eat. What happened after that? She wondered and furrowed her eyesbrows.

" Peter! " She days loudly, causing the boy to groan and wriggled in his grip.
" How is he is strong? "

" Pete, for God's sake! " She hissed and Peter shot up, Y/n helping as she nearly fell off the small bed. " What? What
happened? "

Y/n looked at him shocked. " We didn't have sex, did we? Peter, we're not even sixteen yet. "

Her sentence seemed to make Peter even more confused and most of all flustered, that he started looking around. " What? We wouldn't! " He chuckled in disbelief, finding his shirt off.

" Yeah, we wouldn't, " Y/n relaxed, her eyes landing on Peter's toned chest and abs. " When the fuck did that happen? " She pointed at him, making Peter notice. He yelped, instantly grabbing a shirt and heading towards the bathroom, mumbling things.

" What is happening? " He called as the shower started and Y/n tried to recall everything. " Nothing. I can't remember anything! " She groaned, pushing her face in the pillow.

" Shit! I forgot my glasses-o....kay? " He looked at himself in the mirror. Everything was crystal clear. He didn't need one anymore.

" Here. " Y/n mumbled lazily.

" I don't need it I guess. I can see clearly." He mumbled, confused. Y/n furrowed her eyesbrows and shook it off. She fell back on the bed and was dozing off to sleep when Peter stepped out.

Y/n was still in her skirt and top, he sighed. He took out a hoodie and sweats, throwing it over at her face.
" This is so confusing! What happened to me? " She asks, facing the boy.

Peter raides his brain and grinned.
" I remember! " He jumped in the bed.
" We didn't, right? " Y/n blushed and Peter rolled his eyes, " No, silly! "

" No, when the spider bit you, you kinda became tired and it looked like you were drunk so Ned called May and I got you here, May texted auntie Helen you're staying and than, everything was very hot so I went to change but blacked out, I guess. " He said in one breath that Y/n had to breath out with him.

" Oh! " She blinked. " What colour was the spider? What was it? Do you think the changes you have is because of that spider? " She asks, pointing to Peter, who was now ripped and didn't need glasses.

" Uh, I guess so. Look, take a shower, okay? I'll look it up. " She nodded. He didn't want her to panic and neither did he wanted to panic himself.

As Y/n grabbed the clothes and locked herself in the bathroom, he sat in front of his computer.

Y/n started the water, waiting for it to be warm enough to step in. She stripped, taking a double glance at herself. " Uh, Peter? " She rubbed her eyes.