Chapter Twenty-Four

Finals and Break
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" You need a break, Pete. "

" Oh, thank God!! I thought I'd fail that one! " Y/n breathed out, leaning on Peter's chest, who chuckled. Y/n smiled to herself, her eyes closed.

The two had stayed awake till 3 to study for Math final, and she was very tired.
" Come on! We can just go home and cuddle. " He grinned sheepishly and Y/n laughed tiredly.

" Sure, babyface. " He groaned but didn't complain, and dragged Y/n out of the school. Buying sandwiches on the way, the two made their way to Peter's apartment and settled in for a movie.

It was officially, summer break since the last exam was finished and Y/n had never been so glad. She changed into one of Peter's loose shirts and layed on him lazily, humming contently.

Peter rested his chin on top of her head, his other hand rubbing circles down her forearm while his other was held by Y/n, their fingers intertwined.

Not fifteen minutes in the movie, Y/n had fallen alseep while Peter too was debating he should sleep or not. Not a minute later as his eyes were drooping, his senses kicked in.

He cursed and quickly layed Y/n on bed and jumped in his suit, sneaking out of the window. Y/n groaned in response but found Peter already gone. Huffing, she fell back asleep.

It was after two more hours that Peter returned. He was glad Y/n was still asleep so quickly changing into his pj's, he snuggled into her and fell asleep, still alarmed for any trouble outside.

--

Y/n turned around, facing a toned chest and a tight arm wrapped around her waist. She smiled softly to herself, her eyes still closed.

" Peter! Are you home? " May's distant voice was heard but to Y/n, it was muffled. She could hear the door of his room creak open, followed by a quite giggle before it was closed again.

Sighing in peace, she nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck, taking in his scent. It always sent her emotions haywiring.

" Enjoying, are we? " Peter's sleepy voice said and she giggled against his skin.

" Mhm... " She hummed in response, letting her hand fall around his torso. Peter chuckled and pulled her closer, placing a kiss on her hair.

" Where did you go? " Peter sighed through his nose and brushed her hair out of her face. " Emergency. There was a robbery down the street and it went on for two hours. "

" So you got two less hours of sleep than me. " She pouted and Peter chuckled.

" It's fine. We still have night. "

Y/n hummed and tugged him lazily in a kiss that Peter returned with same energy. Y/n giggled as their noses bumped. She placed one more wet kiss before turning around, facing her back against his chest.

" I want to sleep more. " She whined, curling into the sheets and his arm.
" Okay. "

Y/n groaned as she felt pair of lips on her neck. Peter sure had his times teasing her, she thought and nudged him slightly. Peter smiled, pecking all the way upto her ear.

" Pete, stop. " She whined and Peter chuckled. " Okay, princess. Go back to sleep. " He pecked her lips one more time before letting her fall asleep while he stayed awake, admiring her face.

--

It was after three more weeks that Y/n found herself being a little selfish. Peter was occupied mostly by his patrol and Spiderman that she hadn't spend much time with him.