Chapter 1

Dream
10:45am  Florida Airport

   Dream and Sapnap were walking down the airport. They find some empty seats and sit down to wait for George walking up to them with his suitcase. Around 30 minutes go by and George runs up behind Dream and hugs him. Dream begins to blush. "AYE WHERE MY HUG" Sapnap yells. George hugs Sapnap. "I've been waiting for this day forever" George says. "Same" Sapnap replies.

     Dream was red. 'Say something idiot' Dream thinks to himself. "Im so glad to see you irl" Dream finally says while there walking to dreams car. 'That sounds so dumb. What were you thinking' Dream thinks. "I missed talking to you while on the plane" George remarked. Dream is even move red now. 'Don't do this now...not here... in front of everyone' Sapnap asks to drive. Dream replies yes because he knows if he drives, he might blush to hard which wouldn't end well.

    "Sapnap shut it" George cried from the backseat. "Awww Gogy gonna cry" Sapnap joked. "Dweam tell Sapnap to shut up"
The way George said his name.
Sounded so cute to Dream. "Sapnap be quiet"
Dream insisted. "Fineeee" Sapnap whined.
Dream fills his human form drift away. "What the heck Dream" Sapnap belted "your shrinking". "WHAT" Dream exclaimed. 'This cant be happening. D**m it! It's happened'.
"AW DREAM IS TINY" George beamed. He sounded so excited.

     By the time they got to Dream's house Dream was still a blob. He was in the hands of George because George didn't trust Sapnap driving. They got out of the car and headed inside. George sat Dream on the floor to see what would happen. Dream hops around and try's to talk but can't. "Dream is so cute" George blurts. Dream falls over on his back. "Cute" George says. Dream is laying there with George and Sapnap looking over him.