nervous

george intook a sharp breath before quickly sitting down again. moaning out soft profanities as his eyes screwed shut, his hands being held in tight fists.

dream watched as the innocent church boy came in front of him, on his couch. untouched.

after what just happened, george finally settles back into the couch, "d- dream?"

on the other hand, the taller boy was still stood in the center of the garage, watching as george came down from his high, keeping his gaze on the youngers chest as it moves up and down with each fast paced breath he took.

"dream?"

the other boy finally snaps back to consciousness, walking forward into the hands george was holding out.

"whats uh-  whats wrong honey?"

"my pants. it feels like i... like i peed my pants?"

dream grimaces, "you- um... you came."

"came?"

"like... ejaculation?"

"oh." george still didnt really understand, i mean the boy was home schooled since kindergarten and had heavily supervised internet access, so he just went with it.

"ill get you some shorts and underwear, ok? i need you to walk up to my room with me." dream didn't know why he was being so gentle with the smaller boy, but he felt the need to treat him like a prince.

"ok." george replied, and dream stood up, beginning to walk to the door, before noticing george wasn't following.

"george?"

"cant move."

"why cant you move, sweetheart?"

"carry me?"

"oh- yeah i- sure." dream also wasn't sure why the boy in front of him made him so nervous, every action george did, dream watched with a close eye.

both boys were confused.

without a second thought, dream picks the brunette up and places him on his hip, finally opening the door and heading back inside.

"clay!" the boys mother says, "how dare you leave the house without telling anyone? you know your on house arre-" and then she noticed george, his head curled in and under dreams chin, his arms wrapped around his neck.

"oh? whos this."

"um, can we continue this conversation later? i was gonna take him to my room."

"is that george? from church?"

dream gives a nod in return.

"what did you do to him?!" she says, walking forward and placing her hand on his forehead, checking for his  temperature.

"its fine, hes fine, im fine, can we just go now? then you can yell at me all you want."

"no, clay what did-"

"ok, thanks bye!" dream responded, walking upstairs with the small boy still in his arms, his grip around dreams neck tightening as dreams mom yelled at them from the kitchen.

"ok, hun." dream says softly, lowering the boy down onto his bed.

"thanks for carrying me. that was a close one with your mom." george slurs out, now suddenly really tired.

"dont fall asleep on me now, you still gotta change." the taller boy says, opening his drawers and pulling out a pair of boxers and shorts, handing them to george.

"ill go get you a towel so you can-" but before dream could finish, george stood up and pulled his jeans down, going to the same with his boxers before dream quickly turned around and exited the room.

he stood on the other side of the door for a few moments, eyes wide and breathing heavily, before he speed walked to the bathroom and wet a small towel, retuning to his bedroom door and opening it just a crack, throwing the towel in with his eyes closed.

"thanks!" was all dream heard from the bedroom as he nearly slammed the door shut.

"jesus christ... lord please forgive me for what im about to do." the boy whispers to himself, before walking back to the bathroom and, you can probably guess what he did in there.