fundy has daddy issues

"yes, george, i wanna meet your friends. i assure you its ok." dream speaks, his minty breath hitting george in the face making george blush for what felt like the 100th time in the couple minutes that they've been together.

"um, okay then." george says nervously in reply, opening the door to go outside.

in the backyard, was only sam, callahan, fundy and darryl, georges parents had gone inside to get things ready, and georges siblings were in there rooms.

"george! oh my gosh! get away from them!" sam yells, nervously looking at the 3 boys in the doorway.

"should i call for your dad?" darryl says, getting up from his seat and shuffling away from them.

"no! no. its okay, guys, there my friends!"

fundy and callahan sit in silence, fundys face flushing when he looks up at the other boys.

"holy shit."

dream, confused, turns to fundy, before realization strikes him in the head.

no, seriously, fundy threw a rock at him.

"you dated my dad!" the boy screams, also getting up from his seat and running towards him.

"what the fuck?" dream utters, before getting tackled by fundy.

dream, in return, easily shoves fundy off of him, standing both of them up while george stands there in shock.

"you dated my dad! your gay!" fundy says, trying to swipe at dream while callahan holds him back.

"we were never dating? i dont know what your talking about-"

"its still weird!"

"whats going on out here?" georges dad says, before stopping dead in his tracks seeing the scene before him.

fundy in callahans arms, being held back from attacking dream, dream standing in front of george to keep him away from fundy, darryl nervously calling his mom, sam standing there in awe, and two random boys holding hands.

dream turns to see georges dad standing in the door way, panicking and slapping sapnap on the head, "lets get out of here."

"what the hell is going on out here? bunch of faggots!" mr davidson yells, dropping georges cake and running towards the other boys.

"whats going on, what is he talking about?" george nearly screams to dream over the commotion.

dream rolled his eyes, not thinking twice before grabbing the youngers hand, breaking into a sprint towards the door and pulling him through the house, escaping through the front door with sapnap and karl on there tail.

dream opens the passenger door and shoves george in the car, "dream?!"

dream runs over to the front, hopping into the minivan and driving away, to god knows where.

karl and sapnap were talking about something in the back of the car that george wasn't listening to, deciding to interrogate dream, "what was fundy talking about?"

"i dont know." dream says in reply, looking both ways before driving across the road.

"what do you mean you 'dont know'" george says, impersonating dreams american accent, poking dreams stomach from across the console.

"did anyone tell you your hot when your mad?"

"DREAM. stop stalling, just tell me what he was talking about."

the blonde seems to contemplate what to say next, before shaking his head, "ok, look, me and wilbur used to hang out a lot when we were younger. he was basically my- um- he was my drug dealer," dream speaks, and georges eyes go wide, "before you freak out, i quit that shit years ago, i dont take it anymore." dream finishes, sapnap and karl going silent in the back.

"everyone thought that me and will were dating, which we were NOT. trust me."

"how can i trust you? you literally just admitted to taking drugs-"

"just trust me, george, ok? can you do that?"

george sits silent in the passenger seat for a couple minutes, before making up his mind, "fine. i trust you."

"thank you." dream says, before pulling into a houses driveway.

the house was small and painted white, most of the paint chipping off of the exterior, the front door covered with cracked red paint, and one of the second floor windows was broken.

"were home!"