halloween party

tw: panic attack

happy (late) halloween :D
also happy birthday gogy! and lil peep! <333

george was rudely awakened at 11pm by pebbles hitting his bedroom window.

george, sitting up and holding his head in confusion, hopped up from bed and walked towards the window, peering out into the night.

he saw the dark outline of a man, waving to the small boy in the house.

this startled george, taken aback before he cracked his window open.

"rapunzel, oh rapunzel!" dream calls in a sing song voice, "let down your hair!"

"dream?" george squints into the night, looking at the hooded figure.

"george! get down here and unlock your front door or im literally gonna climb into your room."

george is confused, "what the fuck? dont climb into my room- ill be down in a second." he rushes out, throwing on a clean pair of pants and heading downstairs, opening the door to find dream standing there in a skeleton outfit with black and white face paint.

"heya, georgey!" dream smiles, george smiles back before he sees another figure standing behind dream.

"whos that?" george asks, and dream turns around before he realizes who hes is talking about.

"oh, that's my friend sapnap! nick, say hi."

"whats up?" sapnap- er- nick? steps out of the shadows, giving george one of those 'dude bro' handshakes.

"yeah- um... hi?" george stands there for a second, before he realizes that dream brought his friend over at 11pm wearing skeleton costumes.

"wait... why're you here again?" george asks, scratching the back of his head.

"oh! yeah," dream laughs at himself, "im taking you to my friend, technos, halloween party. him and his brothers are throwing it down at the barn."

"the barn? whos techno?" george asks.

"the barn, y'know!" dream stares at george, waiting for an answer.

dream gets no answer.

"ok, um. you'll know when we get there. and technos one of my friends from school. i told him we'll meet him there, im basically the life of the party." dream finishes.

george rolls his eyes, "um, okay? im not going to some halloween party with you dream-"

"george, you have to!"

"no i dont."

"please?" dream begged, pouting his lip out.

"why do you want me to go with you? just take sapnap." george motioned to the other boy.

"no, sapnap just wants to go to make out with his boyfriend, c'mon! it'll be fun!" dream giggles, looking back at sapnap to hits his arm.

"not true!" sapnap says, sticking his tongue out.

george stood there, in the doorway, contemplating for a few moments before finally agreeing.

he agreed partly because he actually wanted to do something fun on halloween other then going out with his little siblings, and partly because he wanted to hang out with dream.

but no one needs to know about the second part.

"yes! okay, we need to get you a halloween costume!" dream gushed, shoving george into the house and following.