constant noise

"so, uh, we're here." techno says, stopping in front of a brown house with chipped paint, broken door and minivan sitting in the driveway.

george looked up, eyeing the door then turning to techno, "long story-" he began, but tommy cut in.
"wilbur kicked the door open once because he forgot his keys."

"oh."

"yeahh, lets go inside!" techno exclaimed, putting on a tight smile as he walked up and went to the garage door, twisting the door knob and pushing it open, which opened with a squeak.

"dream should be upstairs, but do you want me to show you around?" tommy said quickly, kicking his shoes off and walking further in.

"uh- no. i think i got it." george replied, looking around the room.

they seemed to have entered into the kitchen, the living room directly across with a hallway down in between.

tommy ran down the hallway and entered a room, closing the door behind him with a slam.

george decided to follow where tommy went, seeing that the hallway had 2 doors in it, with a pair of stairs at the end of it.

one door had "FUCK OFF" written on it, so he assumed it was tommys room, and the other door lead to the bathroom, so, he went upstairs.

the stairs creaked as he walked up them, he dragged his hands up the while walls, that now has a few holes in them, along with crayon markings.

he made it to the top of the stairs and jumped once he heard a tv turn on downstairs, but he continued on.

the upstairs area also had an open room with a tv in it, but it was currently unoccupied, so he looked around.

he was met with another hallway, 2 doors on each side, so 4 all together, along with a striped red and white wallpaper, which was beginning to tear.

2 of the doors was open, both at the end of the hallway and facing each other, and since george had no where else to go, he turned to walk down the hallway.

the wood underneath him creaked with every step he took, and he cringed internally at how loud it was.

all of the doors were a flimsy wood, but he walked past the first two doors, which were shut, because he didnt want to disturb whoever was in the rooms.

at the end of the hall, he creaked open one of the doors that was open, being met with another bathroom, so he turned and pushed open the other one, and was met with wilbur starring at him dead in the eyes.

wait.

"holy shit!" george exclaimed, not expecting to see wilbur when he opened the door, and also not expecting to be pulled into the room and thrown down onto the bed.

"what're you doing here?" wilbur asks, staring down at george and pushing his large, black, boxy glasses back up his face, fixing the dark brown coat thats resting on his shoulders, on top of a funky looking white button up tucked into brown pants.

"what the? why did you throw me on the bed?" george sits up on his elbows, hair strewn about.

"i asked you first!" wilbur says, grabbing a chair from the corner of the room and sitting on it, the chair making a quiet creaking noise.

"techno sneaked me out, so i could see dream." george replied, fully sitting up now, and on the edge of the bed.

"well, dream doesn't wanna see you!" the curly haired boy speaks, the chaie squeaking once again as he talks with his hands, pointing at the door when he says 'dream'.

"wh- why?" george asks, fixing his hair, so its not as pointy.

"he just- he told me he doesn't want to see you again!" wilbur seethes, very angry for something not that serious.

"what? wh- techno-"

george is cut off by wilbur, whos now yelling, saying, "techno doesn't know what hes talking about!"

"please stop yelling." george says, nervously reaching his hands up and covering his ears.

"dream doesn't want to see you! leave!"

georges hands start to shake, being overly sensitive to loud noises, "why are you yelling at me?" he says, keeping his eyes downcast towards the floor as he speaks.

"im not yelling! get out!" wilbur stands up abruptly, pulling george up by the shoulders as the smaller boy still has hands covering his ears, and starts walking them towards the door, well... more like walking himself to the door as george gets awkwardly drag-walked, not being able to keep up with the large strides the taller boy takes.

wilbur pulls the door open, and while george still has his hands over his ears, he looks up nervously as he makes eye contact with the green eyes hes grown so used to.

wilbur stops nervously in the hallway as george keeps his hands on his ears, pressing them harder as dream starts speaking something to wilbur, incoherent as george stands there with his eyes now on the floor.

dream walks over, clad with a tight black tank top, black jeans and black combat boots.
the blonde sets two light hands over georges face forcing george to look up at dream, and george brings his hands down.

"wilbur, let go of him."

"no! you told me you never wanted to see him again, i was going to take him outside." the tallest boy replies, nervously swiping his hands through his hair, pushing it back.

"let go of him." dream speaks again, hands no longer covering georges face.

"why? hes not good for you." wilbur says, grip tightening on georges shoulders.

"dream-" george begins, but before he can speak any more, wilbur is shoved away from him, and george is being pulled down the hallway.

george is shoved into yet another room, and pushed up against the door as dream examines his face, looking down to his arms and seeing a small scratch.

"when did you get this?"
"dream, its fine."
dream finds another scratch on his other arm, "and this? tell me, when did you get these?"
"its no big deal, i was shoved into a bush."
"by who? are you ok? why are you here? how did you get here? were you grounded?"
but dream couldn't ask anymore questions, because george was now kissing him.

—————
hello! its been a while HA.
george has adhd (in this story, idk about irl) which is why hes very oversensitive to certain things, and can get overwhelmed easily (i have adhd so i can relate).
and wilbur just has a short temper (as well, only in the story) which is why he got so angry at george.