georges birthday

1k reads!! pog!
i really luv this book so far! :D

LONG OVERDUE BIRTHDAY CHAPTER 🙏🙏
pretend its still georges birthday 😝

important 😧😧:
for the lore in this, phils 32 (his rl age) because hes wills, tommys and technos dad, wilbur is 18 & techno r 18(twins!) and tommy is 14. fundy is 16 and wilbur is fundys dad. dont ask about the age difference between will and fundy bc it doesn't make sense in the dream smp lore either LOL. fundy lives with his mom though bc mans has daddy issues.

POG CHAMP.

tw: homophobia, violence(?)

———

george smiled as he walked into his backyard, the crisp air hitting him suddenly, he pulled his sweater over his hands, walking around and looking at everything his family set up for him.

there were two tables set up, one for presents and another to eat at, and some balloons set up that were tied onto a chair.

"george! your friends are here!" mrs davidson called from inside the house, and george, excitedly, ran inside, expecting to see dream and sapnap.

instead, he was met with his church friends who his dad must've invited, darryl and floris, better known as fundy.

"um, hey... guys..." george says, welcoming the boys into his home.

"happy birthday, george!" darryl spoke, a happy smile on his face while he gave the packaged present to the smaller boy.

george thanked him and turned to fundy, who awkwardly smiled and handed him a card.

his mom must've made him come george thought, thanking fundy and leading both of them to the back yard.

fundy and darryl sat at the table, fundy going on his phone and texting someone while darryl spoke nonsense to him.

then the door bell rang again.

and george nearly ran to the door, he opened it and was met with...
more kids from church.

sam and callahan greeted george at the door, repeating the process and george lead them to the backyard once more, sitting down defeated when his mom announced that they were gonna have cake.

as his mom cut the vanilla cake and handed pieces out, the doorbell rang once more.

george shrugged it off again, making his little sister go get it.

"so, fundy, who are you talking to?" darryl asked from across the table.

"uh- um... my f- friend. eret." fundy rushed out, quickly turning the phone off.

"your wilburs son, right?" sam asked.

"what? um, yeah..."

"i hate that guy." sam replies.

"m- me to." the brown haired boy says, slumping back in his chair, turning red when his phone dings with another text message.

"thats what you get for having a kid at the age of 2, i guess." sam shook his head.

"well, yeah i dont really understand that either. just another plot point the author is to lazy to flatten out." fundy sighed, picking his phone up.

"um... george?" his little sister calls out.

"what, mary?"

"people are here for you!" she yells, and george gets up, expecting more kids from church, but instead is met with dream and sapnap, sapnap holding hands with a smaller (a/n: switching saps and karls heights 4 dis) boy.

george immediately gets excited upon seeing the boys there, dream actually cleaned himself up, a clean shaven face, non-greasy hair and non ripped jeans, still, clad with a smashing pumpkins sweatshirt. karl was dressed very differently compared to the dark clothes dream and sapnap were wearing, a bright color block sweatshirt, jeans with one side bleached white and multicolored converse.

dream smiled in reply upon seeing the smaller boy, george was in a pair of skinny jeans and dark blue hoodie, simple but dream thought it was adorable.

"dream! whatre you doing here?" george beams, looking around to make sure his sister left, before running up to the older boy and hugging him tightly, pulling away.

"came here to see you on your birthday, hun." dream speaks smoothly, and george nearly melts, hes missed the boy standing in front of him, "now are we just gonna stand here or am i going to be invited inside?" dream jokes, and george turns red, "oh! of course!" he grabs dreams hand, pulling him inside.

"i brought sap and karl, hope thats ok." the blonde speaks, smiling softly at how george pulls him through the house.

"no, no! its fine, there always welcome here." george says, turning to sapnap and karl, "hi!"

"hii!" karl replies, waving goofily at george, sapnap grinning at his boyfriend.

"ok, um, you guys know how my family is, and theres kids from my church here so uhh..." george starts, before dream cuts him off.

"we'll be okay."

"are you sure?"

"yes, george, i wanna meet your friends. i assure you its ok." dream speaks, his minty breath hitting george in the face making george blush for what felt like the 100th time in the couple minutes that they've been together.

"um, okay then."